Multi finish sponsored by wrigleys!

Members online

Cockney

So I went to b&q to get some gear this morning (I never really use them) and see that they had the new coloured bags of multi (dark red) and thought hey ho I’d give it a go because it might be slightly better than the usual s**t in the original orange bags. Proper s**t out! What a load of utter shite it was, I’ve been plastering with f**k**g chewing gum all day!!! Definitely Avoid that crap at all costs!! :mad::muyenojado:

So I went to b&q to get some gear this morning (I never really use them) and see that they had the new coloured bags of multi (dark red) and thought hey ho I’d give it a go because it might be slightly better than the usual st in the original orange bags. Proper st out! What a load of utter shite it was, I’ve been plastering with fkg chewing gum all day!!! Definitely Avoid that crap at all costs!! :mad::muyenojado:

Dunno what’s going on lately but that’s all I’m hearing. I had the same. Have to use water to flatten wet gear lol

Thing of beauty ay it

Mate i had a bedroom on ceiling n walls overskim n it turned to wrigleys. f**k me what a day that was lol
Even having some Board Finish playing up now. Absolutely no choice but to use water on it way earlier than usual. I'm absolutely convinced that something weird is happening to the gear between trowels. It's as if streaks in it are swelling slightly causing stripes that weren't there previously.
I said to my son today that people's description of "like using clay", is absolutely bang on.

Even having some Board Finish playing up now. Absolutely no choice but to use water on it way earlier than usual. I'm absolutely convinced that something weird is happening to the gear between trowels. It's as if streaks in it are swelling slightly causing stripes that weren't there previously.
I said to my son today that people's description of "like using clay", is absolutely bang on.

Feels weird to the touch too like cold water on surface. As you say it’s as if something happens as can generally put it on lay in ok then after about 5 mins it turns to clay

So I went to b&q to get some gear this morning (I never really use them) and see that they had the new coloured bags of multi (dark red) and thought hey ho I’d give it a go because it might be slightly better than the usual st in the original orange bags. Proper st out! What a load of utter shite it was, I’ve been plastering with fkg chewing gum all day!!! Definitely Avoid that crap at all costs!! :mad::muyenojado:

Can I move this to a public forum and get British gypsum to see it