Private Member
@Fatarm i just read this about BandQ stores some are open tomorrow

FCB7ACB4-A278-4CE5-B718-EEAB5C3FEBEC.png

Food and booze that’s all that needs to be open
Another 888 deaths lockdown ain’t working
It going to be a while at this rate

The number 888 has occult meaning.

I'm not into any of that, so don't shoot the messenger - I'm simply pointing out that it has symbolic meaning.

@ Vincey - regardless of what they do with opening some of their stores, I wonder how much material B&Q still have (as a company), what with BG winding down production.

I'm not into any of that, so don't shoot the messenger - I'm simply pointing out that it has symbolic meaning.

@ Vincey - regardless of what they do with opening some of their stores, I wonder how much material B&Q still have (as a company), what with BG winding down production.
What occult meaning does 888 have?

Food and booze that’s all that needs to be open
It going to be a while at this rate
Dont look at deaths, look at cases, there will be a 10 day lag for deaths if your looking at the trend for progress. Cases have stabilised so I think were at the peak of wave one

i would imagine b&q are just shifting stock which as a sell by date to these stores so they don't get caught with loads of out of date stock thinking of themselves. shut the f**k down.

More like you know f**k all and thought it sounded good....only thing 888 represents is infinite abundance as far as I'm aware unless youd like to educate me

Tbf spain has been on total lockdown 4 weeks and death rate ain't going down,can't 4 earth of me work out why it ain't going down severely if no f**k**s allowed out,proper lockdown aswell over there,or it was

Lol, if your going to make the comment(you brought it up) then tell everyone

This is a plastering forum, so I'm respectfully not going into detail about occult matters (and, as I said, it's not something I'm personally into).

I only mentioned it because it happens to be true. Anyone who wishes to can easily follow it up, with an internet search.

This is a plastering forum, so I'm respectfully not going into detail about occult matters (and, as I said, it's not something I'm personally into).

I only mentioned it because it happens to be true. Anyone who wishes to can easily follow it up, with an internet search.
It isn't true your wrong

I dont come on here to talk work . Tell us what f**k**g 888 means. Better not be 5g will kill every one