Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeAtthis

b6891366d7770804a1c476eee0f532dc.jpg

Cheers Danny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You proper brown nosed him [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I'll post a picture of me wearing my tpf t-shirt while drinking beer out of my tpf mug in a minute:fuckyou:

Did it get delivered by Hermes stuart?
Got delivered to a house a rent out and my Tennant signed for it and never told me, only got it last week when I was doing the house up for new Tennant. Fkers took my decking apart, took my sky dish, cut all the sky cables in the rooms, took all my wallpaper down of the feature walls and put there own up which was horrible and they painted a room with a silk black paint. Also flooded kitchen ceiling.

Got delivered to a house a rent out and my Tennant signed for it and never told me, only got it last week when I was doing the house up for new Tennant. Fkers took my decking apart, took my sky dish, cut all the sky cables in the rooms, took all my wallpaper down of the feature walls and put there own up which was horrible and they painted a room with a silk black paint. Also flooded kitchen ceiling.

Thats not good mate, the downside of landlords/tenants.

Feel your pain mate....i had a terrible one the other year....the bond didnt no where near cover it...then had to put up with phonecalls for ages him saying he was going to do me over.....eventually I told him my address and said he should give me a visit.....he finally give up then apart from a few silent calls.

Feel your pain mate....i had a terrible one the other year....the bond didnt no where near cover it...then had to put up with phonecalls for ages him saying he was going to do me over.....eventually I told him my address and said he should give me a visit.....he finally give up then apart from a few silent calls.
The thing is I never got any money as the letting agent doesn't take deposits and they done the inspection when Tennants were in and missed everything.

The thing is I never got any money as the letting agent doesn't take deposits and they done the inspection when Tennants were in and missed everything.
I'd get a different letting agent....whats thei rreason for not taking deposits....as a landlord that is the only protection you have....no wonder they thought they could do what they wanted.....i do all my own stuff like that....advertise through openrent for £29 to get on right move....free template for tenancy agreement with a few tweaks...couple of pound for credit check and away you go.....most letting agents are shite anyway.

This all seems a bit of a strange story to how you got a stolen picture of someone's mug.

I'd get a different letting agent....whats thei rreason for not taking deposits....as a landlord that is the only protection you have....no wonder they thought they could do what they wanted.....i do all my own stuff like that....advertise through openrent for £29 to get on right move....free template for tenancy agreement with a few tweaks...couple of pound for credit check and away you go.....most letting agents are shite anyway.
They say because of this new deposit scheme it's not worth it and I should take out insurance against damage. The other place I rent out myself and take deposit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.