Mtech m300 scammer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this was the same guy trying to sell a G4 or a G5 (cant remember which) as that was listed in Wick and it was actually a machine owned by another forum member

I wonder if this was the same guy trying to sell a G4 or a G5 (cant remember which) as that was listed in Wick and it was actually a machine owned by another forum member

Remember that Utiform Quatro someone tried to sell me in 2009? They was in Wick, i couldn't view as he was working on the rigs but simply pay by moneygram and he will will instruct his courier to dispatch it the next day!

I wouldn't pay up front without seeing it so withdrew my bid. Threatened me with reporting me to ebay but I beat him to it. He had his account suspended.

Here is some advice

Trawl through his eBay history find any info you can on his location.
Get yerself up there asap with a mob hand of blokes take a sledge hammer. Get your money or your pump or both.

Never ever ever ever buy outside of eBay for that kind of money and transfer the cash. That has to be the most stupid thing I heard.

Good luck

Lol yeah I know it was dumb.
I've got lots of info, I've even phone people that live on the street to see if they know of him or any plasterers there and come back with nothing. I've even got them to flag the postman down to see if he knows the name and address.

Here is some advice

Trawl through his eBay history find any info you can on his location.
Get yerself up there asap with a mob hand of blokes take a sledge hammer. Get your money or your pump or both.

Never ever ever ever buy outside of eBay for that kind of money and transfer the cash. That has to be the most stupid thing I heard.

Good luck

I bet that made him feel loads better you insensitive C%^&$£R

Thing is they say you cant con an honest man, yet these items are not bargains or entirely desirable and so the crooks have learnt to not be greedy and tax the honest working man who wants to further himself.

Bryant after this episode becomes less painful it will make you a more cautious person than anyone who has never been tucked. so chin up.

PS next time go for a PFT machine they are lucky

Bought this through eBay and turned out to be a scam :-(
Sorry to hear the bad news,,did this guy have any feedback on his ebay account from past buyers or sellers?
if so could you not try to contact these to get info more info on addresses ? i know its a long shot but you never know

To be honest I don't understand why people are so sympathetic. If moronic people are stupid enough to send a total stranger thousands of pounds without even seeing testing OR speaking in person to the seller then well.............? But I do have a glass hammer for sale if interested.

Gooooooood afternoon Mr Bryant this is George Agdgdgdwango,
Im calling from your bankk
congratulations Sir, you have been selected to recieve 86 thousand Ugandan Dollars!
If you would like to Pm me your sort code & bank account details & I will arrange to wire you the monies

To be honest I don't understand why people are so sympathetic. If moronic people are stupid enough to send a total stranger thousands of pounds without even seeing testing OR speaking in person to the seller then well.............? But I do have a glass hammer for sale if interested.

It is not just a few thousand pounds but on ebay you take a chance on most purchases. Even for a few quid.

I took a chance on a Hilti breaker on ebay paid for outside paypal although at first it was arranged for pick up and cash on collection with an address. £250 for a £750 breaker used once and it arrived! Just hope when it goes to Hilti for its annual service it doesn't come up as nicked!

Did the seller give you a house number on Hill avenue ? You do realise Hill avenue is the road name & not a house name don't you !?

Hi there.Just seen your conversation.Just to let you know that I selling this machine in Leicester and I'm real same as machine.I'm render and I have rendering company. Machine is ready to view at anytime.Thanks. Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.