Mtec mono mix for sale

Members online

Tried it no difference only r and s changes output

That's correct, the Rotor and Stator is the only thing that really changes output

But, a bigger gene gives more power enabling you to pump further, stiffer mixes etc.

More power is better than under power I. The long run. It's allowing you to use the machine to its full potential for little extra cost

Really?ive heard different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a fact mate - we have no reason to lie as we can make 12.5, 15 and 20 KvA generators, bigger generators give more power... enabling the machine to work to its full potential more. Certain dealers may disagree and make of joke of the statement, but they also recently brought out a 15KvA...

That's correct, the Rotor and Stator is the only thing that really changes output

But, a bigger gene gives more power enabling you to pump further, stiffer mixes etc.

More power is better than under power I. The long run. It's allowing you to use the machine to its full potential for little extra cost
Why would you want to rule a load of stiff gear around two nice passes far easier

Why would you want to rule a load of stiff gear around two nice passes far easier

Again, I couldn't agree with you more. But that's not always what the machine guys do.

It's giving more power and not compromising anything - let the machine work to its fullest instead of restricting it

12.5 kva will run the plastering machine fine as long as you have efficient training on the machine

A larger generator will give you more power at start up as the machine.starwheel.air comp.water pump all come on same time.

difficult material to mix like silicone renders can struggle on start up on cheaper machine and cheaper rotor stators.

Pft have a huge range of suitable soft and clampable stators that ease the draw of power on start up which means lower powered generators can be run with no problems.
If you need any advise just give me a ring

12.5 kva will run the plastering machine fine as long as you have efficient training on the machine

A larger generator will give you more power at start up as the machine.starwheel.air comp.water pump all come on same time.

difficult material to mix like silicone renders can struggle on start up on cheaper machine and cheaper rotor stators.

Pft have a huge range of suitable soft and clampable stators that ease the draw of power on start up which means lower powered generators can be run with no problems.

Is a soft stator not a clampable Ian ??

no mate. PFT have a range of soft stators now.
the d6_3 soft is a maintenence free stator like the twister.
clampable just start looser than maint free and you gradually tighten them

Cheaper machines and cheaper Rotors and stators have nothing to do with it!! The glorification of one brand means nothing here mate.
You can run any machine and any R/S from a 12.5KVA but you will get better results and performance using a more powerful Generator and that is the truth

The quality or effect of the Stator is due to the shoreness of the rubber - not the cost or the brand/sticker on it!!! Having different shores doesn't make them cheaper or more expensive in reality - its the mark up thats makes certain ones expensive! Softer shore will require less power on the start up yes.

I asked les who's been involved with machines for 30 years and he said no!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because Les says it, that doesn't mean its correct.

Andy (Dad) who has been involved with machines for the same time, Des who set Les and Andy up as a PFT dealers in the UK say that same as me. In fact, the engine manufacturers say the same, as do M-tec and all other brands we deal with.

A guy above even says the same..... Customers constantly say the same thing.

Honestly amazes me how PFT fans think I'm lying because Les says so! Why did they bring out a more powerful gene if there is no need?

Last edited:
I agree . its about the end user recieving the correct advice.

of course better quality stators make all the difference. (someone has to make the best, Pft are the biggest rotor stator supplier in the world)

softer shore rubber will draw less amps on start up and kick the machine into action with less power. once its running at 400 rpm having a 12 or 50 kva genny makes no odds.
Max 1 bar pressure for each mt hose is the machines limitations. plus each rotor and stator has a maximum pressure. ie 30 bar (30 mts of 25 mm hose)on a d6 3 . so suggesting you can run stiffer mixes and further is an idiotic statement . youre suggesting people use bigger generators so they can fukk their machines up by running them beyond their capabilities.

now just to prove my point there used to be an issue with k rend e grade in the old days using a d 63 twister it would jamb each time on start up. you had to quickly reverse it and start again and it would run fine until you stopped again.
this was a problem everyone had .
however my friend had a 40 kva genny and never had an issue. so yes a bigger genny appeared to be the answer to the uneducated for a short time until PFT developed and offered the d4 2 clampable stator as an answer to end users in Uk

. After installing this i could use silicone renders all day long with my smaller genny with zero issues.

so it proves the point that larger gennys are not nessesary.

ten years on things have progressed and Pft have a larger range of similar soft stators. no other manufacturers of stators have followed suit.
There are similar start up issues with k rend k1 on a ritmo running from mains. however by changing the stator the issue is immediately solved.

It would make perfect sense for the biggest manufacturer of plastering machines to invest in having the greatest range of rotors and stators which they have done
In a forum such as this everyone is entitled to an opinion and i think all machine users who have tried different rots and stats will agree that the Pft original rotors and stators have always outlasted any other stator available.

Just because Les says it, that doesn't mean its correct.

Andy (Dad) who has been involved with machines for the same time, Des who set Les and Andy up as a PFT dealers in the UK say that same as me. In fact, the engine manufacturers say the same, as do M-tec and all other brands we deal with.

A guy above even says the same..... Customers constantly say the same thing.

Honestly amazes me how PFT fans think I'm lying because Les says so! Why did they bring out a more powerful gene if there is no need?
you gotta wonder why guys become Pft fans.
its not like we can afford to give out loads of freebies. run big spray days. do trade shows. have our own ranges of tools etc.

yet you seem to call them out negatively for bigging up their machines .

I agree . its about the end user recieving the correct advice.

of course better quality stators make all the difference. (someone has to make the best, Pft are the biggest rotor stator supplier in the world) They only recently purchased KTO and never previously made them themselves KTR, Kachele and many other manufacturers are also market leaders in the production of R/S

softer shore rubber will draw less amps on start up and kick the machine into action with less power - I agree with this. once its running at 400 rpm having a 12 or 50 kva genny makes no odds.
Max 1 bar pressure for each mt hose is the machines limitations. plus each rotor and stator has a maximum pressure. ie 30 bar (30 mts of 25 mm hose)on a d6 3 . so suggesting you can run stiffer mixes and further is an idiotic statement . youre suggesting people use bigger generators so they can fukk their machines up by running them beyond their capabilities. Completely incorrect - your R/S only run up-to this bar pressure. The D,6-3 from Kachele can run to 80 bar. M-tec R/S also have a higher bar pressure. Running an under powered generator can cause more harm to the machine and thats a fact.

You for one posted on Facebook the other day 'sometimes you just gore get it on thick and quick'. Therefore, you will be working the machine more to achieve the firstly, higher output and secondly the thickness - bit of a contradiction I feel Ian.

now just to prove my point there used to be an issue with k rend e grade in the old days using a d 63 twister it would jamb each time on start up. you had to quickly reverse it and start again and it would run fine until you stopped again.
this was a problem everyone had. A water jet and also a D,6-3 still works with this!
however my friend had a 40 kva genny and never had an issue. so yes a bigger genny appeared to be the answer to the uneducated for a short time until PFT developed and offered the d4 2 clampable stator as an answer to end users in Uk Therefore you have also had to decrease the output of the machine as there wasn't the power to run it! The reduction in the R/S has firstly lowered the output and also drawing less amps thus requiring less power! 40kva is overkill - 20 KVA will be running it like a dream!

. After installing this i could use silicone renders all day long with my smaller genny with zero issues.

so it proves the point that larger gennys are not nessesary.

ten years on things have progressed and Pft have a larger range of similar soft stators. no other manufacturers of stators have followed suit. M-tec have never needed to make a softer shore as there was no need. A soft rubber has been available for years. Can you advise what size generator PFT recommend as we have the old paperwork from them which doesn't state 12.5kva. we never had any issues with K-rend E-grade.
There are similar start up issues with k rend k1 on a ritmo running from mains. however by changing the stator the issue is immediately solved.

It would make perfect sense for the biggest manufacturer of plastering machines to invest in having the greatest range of rotors and stators which they have done
In a forum such as this everyone is entitled to an opinion and i think all machine users who have tried different rots and stats will agree that the Pft original rotors and stators have always outlasted any other stator available.

A fair amount of your points have been answered above Ian.... End users themselves state and always say the bigger generators are better, one above even said the same!
One week ago I got blasted by PFT for advising people to spray wetter and in two passes!

I have a long list of customers who also use our D,6-3 P1 and our Kachele D,6-3 who claim they outperform PFT. I agree everyone is entailed to an opinion, but as a dealer of machines etc you should be telling the truth.

That fact of a larger generator providing the machine with more power is a factual statement. And underpowered generators will do more harm than good. The machines were designed to reach certain specifications, yet now your saying PFT are having to change certain areas of their machines to reach these specifications, or in fact potentially lowering them?

Another thing that plays a huge part which is often overlooked: the smaller generators are having to work extremely hard - ridiculously hard to keep the machine working to the required level. That decreases the life of the generator also. The bigger ones don't have that problem and will therefore last longer

Last edited:
you gotta wonder why guys become Pft fans.
its not like we can afford to give out loads of freebies. run big spray days. do trade shows. have our own ranges of tools etc.

yet you seem to call them out negatively for bigging up their machines .

PFT can certainly afford it, the same as M-tec or any other brand. In fact, M-tec don't even have a marketing department. They focus more on R&D whereas PFT have an outstanding marketing dept.

I haven't slated PFT as a brand or their machines, you will always see I rate them, we used to sell them and brought out a copy G4 being the K4 - pretty stupid to bring that out if I didn't rate it.
Im unsure where I have called them out for bigging their stuff up?

People may become PFT fans - its a great brand. You asked the question, how do we afford the freebies, spray days, trade shows and our own tool range.... Potentially because we have worked hard and have become successful, so I'm unsure where that even comes into it!

'however my friend had a 40 kva genny and never had an issue. so yes a bigger genny appeared to be the answer to the uneducated for a short time until PFT developed and offered the d4 2 clampable stator as an answer to end users in Uk'

I just want to refer to the above statement again: More power = no problem!

'however my friend had a 40 kva genny and never had an issue. so yes a bigger genny appeared to be the answer to the uneducated for a short time until PFT developed and offered the d4 2 clampable stator as an answer to end users in Uk'

I just want to refer to the above statement again: More power = no problem!
appeared to be the answer.

I'm not sure on motor size!!!!
I don't use any pft r&s I use utiform...
And I've found that with my 20 kva genie this Allows my machine to spray faster than my old 14 kva genie with exactly the same r&s on it !!!
Same machine.....same r&s better performance with a bigger genie.

did u ever try running the utiform with the 12 kva ?

They both run at 400 rpm. so if you had same rotor stator on it shouldn't be any different.

if the motor on the g4 was running slower because it was underpowered it would trip out.