Mtec mono mix for sale

For sale my very used mtec mono mix.
Mtec mono mix 2004 3 phase plastering & rendering machine.
Complete spray kit hoses, airline & gun( all used but good condition)
GENERATOR NOT INCLUDED
The machine is in need of a Little tlc
But it's in full working order.
A great start out machine
I have used it mainly for krend, Webber mono & parex mono but I have also put hardwall through it.
Call Jamie 07563190247
£1000 ono

Attachments

• IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_0517.JPG
    IMG_0517.JPG
    307.4 KB · Views: 766
@Rend tech Ltd. What area are you mate? What other bits do I need to run it? Might be just what I'm looking for. But have no machine experience. Is this somthing @onestopplasteringshop could service for me and give me training?

@Rend tech Ltd. What area are you mate? What other bits do I need to run it? Might be just what I'm looking for. But have no machine experience. Is this somthing @onestopplasteringshop could service for me and give me training?

Hi mate,

We can service and do the training for you. No worries.

Best to call our office on 01242 236699 to book in mate

Just wondering if this would be a good first machine for me? I was thinking a ritmo. Is the mono mix complicated to use for someone just starting out? I'm probably looking at £4000 to get going on this machine. Which does look a great buy for someone.

Just wondering if this would be a good first machine for me? I was thinking a ritmo. Is the mono mix complicated to use for someone just starting out? I'm probably looking at £4000 to get going on this machine. Which does look a great buy for someone.
What sort of work u doing

I do mainly internal work and the odd bit of rendering. Having a machine, would make me concentrate more on the external stuff plus I have my own house I could start on.

Sorry to Hi Jack your Thread Rend Tech. I'm just a complete Newby when it comes to using a machine. I should probably start a new thread. I just wouldn't know where to start. I could almost do with doing a few days on someone's job for an insight to what's involved. Problem is finding someone and the spare time at the moment.

Yeh you can but the difference between out puts on r&s is minimal compared to 12.5kva to 20kva....
I use to run a 14kva, And the 20 kva is 10 times better.

I started with a monojet 3 phrase but found the 6-3 r&s too fast on domestics except the big gables. I used the 4-3 which is about the same as the Ritmo full speed.

Ritmo is so much lighter but tempermental imo.

This machine if you can put up with handleing a generator is probably a good start up machine. Get P1ss to service it and train you up.

Consider getting the slower r&s for domestics. Pipes, wires etc slow you down.

MikeWeston, where abouts are you? If you are out of South Yorkshire area you can spend a day with me. Won't be till April though.

Yeh you can but the difference between out puts on r&s is minimal compared to 12.5kva to 20kva....
I use to run a 14kva, And the 20 kva is 10 times better.

You would be surprised how many people on here (other dealers included) didn't believe me when I said this

Bigger gene = more power = better performance

@Rend tech Ltd
I'd really appreciate that. I'll have a look in the diary and can hopefully sort a date that's convenient for you. I'll just get the ferry over and can drive to where ever needed.

@Rigsby
Cheers for all the info. Lots to think about. I have a swb Vivaro so can only fit so much in it. Just trying to do my home work before spending out on something. Also thanks for the offer of jumping on one of your jobs. I'm on the Isle of Wight so a fair drive for me.

@Rigsby
Cheers for all the info. Lots to think about. I have a swb Vivaro so can only fit so much in it. Just trying to do my home work before spending out on something. Also thanks for the offer of jumping on one of your jobs. I'm on the Isle of Wight so a fair drive for me.
The ritmo would better for that size van.