Mtec m330

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did the ritmo and eze you posted sell for on ebay?
They weren't mine Vince. I was just posting to help others that might be looking for one.
By the way the rossiflex is on hold at the moment. Too busy to knock them up mate but it won't be forgotten. :sisi:

They weren't mine Vince. I was just posting to help others that might be looking for one.
By the way the rossiflex is on hold at the moment. Too busy to knock them up mate but it won't be forgotten. :sisi:
No worries ...when ever no rush I got enough trowels to keep me going
:birra:
But me handles are worn down to the metal,
:lol:

Go up to pft North and get that used G5 for £2000
There's only a few guys on here that use a mtec and loads who have pft machines
I think deep down you know the answer.
What's difference between that and a G4? I could be interested in that.

I'm no arguing with you I'm curious lol. You thought anymore about a machine?
Couple of grand for the g5 would be good for what you were saying you want it for think they still do parts for them if needed.
I not made up my mind yet but am going to hire smaller ones to see how I get on with both brands.
I didn't think I would want to spray internal finish before but now I want to have a go.
Defo need to get experience with users before I buy.
Flipping like buying a car ...can never decide what is right.
Mtec and g4 I think might be to big for me at minute.

If the eze is as good as they say surely keep that and upgrade to a bigger machine to fire on mono quicker?
When was my thoughts when I bought a bigger machine

Couple of grand for the g5 would be good for what you were saying you want it for think they still do parts for them if needed.
I not made up my mind yet but am going to hire smaller ones to see how I get on with both brands.
I didn't think I would want to spray internal finish before but now I want to have a go.
Defo need to get experience with users before I buy.
Flipping like buying a car ...can never decide what is right.
Mtec and g4 I think might be to big for me at minute.
Hmmmmmmm :estudioso:

You will have to choose between cleaning the machine or troweling the wall at sme point.
You can't afford having a blocked machine . Maybe with some extra time XXL will be easier:D

Your timing should be perfect and if you prolonge the setting time of the plaster on the wall will be much easier. Extratime but in better version like XXL might help.

The plaster sets very quick in the pipes . You go to trowel the wall for 5 mins, you think it will be 5, and disaster strikes.

Blimey bobby, I cant believe you ain't used her yet. I promise once you do the ritmo wont get a look in! You'll want speeed!

And then you'll be able to order that sprinter you always wanted.

As an Mtec user - and speaking purely as a contractor using one - they have proved reliable -they are a work horse - both G4 and Mtec300 are decent sized units to wheel about!
The only issues I have had with the Mtec has been material related from a 3rd party supplier(render rebrand)
Two renderers can use the machine -but better with a 3 man team - as are most units - motor units on the Mtec can be easily removed to reduce weight for carriage.

Just my bit from a M300 user ! - Can't comment on G4/5 not ever used them - guess the ease of use and operation for most machines relies upon the degree of training received and the operators understanding of the machine itself - I know of several machines locally - never used and kept hidden from use - why? - I suspect because of bad/lack/no training and lack of confidence of the operator in the set up!

Status
Not open for further replies.