mtec m200

Members online

We been spraying hardwall for the past couple of weeks. With the m200
Can u fill the Hopper up full. Seen a video the other day on the mtec group. Bloke was putting half a bag in the Hopper at one end of the machine. But they where only half way down the wall.

Can u fill the Hopper up full. Seen a video the other day on the mtec group. Bloke was putting half a bag in the Hopper at one end of the machine. But they where only half way down the wall.

Unsure why they would have half a bag in at a time, but 100% yes the hopper can be filled up and you can even have an extension hopper. We have had issues with compacting in the past but have now designed a new conveying screw which eliminates this completely.

We also have a new one being made which also increases the output

Unsure why they would have half a bag in at a time, but 100% yes the hopper can be filled up and you can even have an extension hopper. We have had issues with compacting in the past but have now designed a new conveying screw which eliminates this completely.

We also have a new one being made which also increases the output
Will the new one be able to stand toe to toe with that new Ritmo which goes like stink (very fast output) ??

Will the new one be able to stand toe to toe with that new Ritmo which goes like stink (very fast output) ??

It is good to see the new improved Ritmo, certainly quicker than the last at 14l/min. The new one is currently 2l/min faster than the M200, I am confident in saying this will be matched

Yea pal we had no problems the lad piles it up high, but it is all fresh gear the only problems we’ve had with tunnelling is when the bags are damp

Can the m200 spray hardwall or render at 15 bar with 15 mts hose on like the ritmo. Or do you have to spray wetter.

Can the m200 spray hardwall or render at 15 bar with 15 mts hose on like the ritmo. Or do you have to spray wetter.

You can spray at the same thickness or consistency as a Ritmo (despite what some other machine dealers may say)

We don’t normally work off 1m per bar pressure on the M200 due to the make up of the machine. This theory is mainly for 3 phase machines working off 25m hoses.

It also goes out the window when using bigger hoses

You can spray at the same thickness or consistency as a Ritmo (despite what some other machine dealers may say)

We don’t normally work off 1m per bar pressure on the M200 due to the make up of the machine. This theory is mainly for 3 phase machines working off 25m hoses.

It also goes out the window when using bigger hoses
I might be using one next week if I can get the time to go. The slimline and the m200 will be on site. I'll have a good play with the 2 of them. 1 bother has the ritmo the other the m200. Family wars lol

I might be using one next week if I can get the time to go. The slimline and the m200 will be on site. I'll have a good play with the 2 of them. 1 bother has the ritmo the other the m200. Family wars lol (y)
I'm keen for your feedback on this mate

I'm keen for your feedback on this mate
No problem marshy. It will be a honest one. I've used a lot pft machines and diesel machines. Be good to get a go at the m200. Be nice to see what I make of it. Am not In to am pft or am mtec man could not give a f**k about all that. Am happy with the ritmo. I'd pull it out b4 I'd pull the diesel out tbh.

No problem marshy. It will be a honest one. I've used a lot pft machines and diesel machines. Be good to get a go at the m200. Be nice to see what I make of it. Am not In to am pft or am mtec man could not give a f**k about all that. Am happy with the ritmo. I'd pull it out b4 I'd pull the diesel out tbh.
I'd pull my cock out first lol

I just can’t get to grip using hardwall thru it! Keeping at 500 on the water gage, sprays for 15 mins then the machines starts to back fill

I just can’t get to grip using hardwall thru it! Keeping at 500 on the water gage, sprays for 15 mins then the machines starts to back fill
We found the water setting at 470 to be about right. We set the water, put some water in the pipes connected everything up put the powder in steady and just fired it into a tub until the consistency is right and then just fire it on the wall

Give Andy a call on 07966394864

If you’re really struggling mate, we can arrange another training session at our depot FOC for you