Mtec m200 rendering machine

Members online

Alz123

I have just bought a m200 rendering machine when I connect the water pipe to the water but and turn the machine on the air go’s back in to the water but any one got a clue what I’m doing wrong

Attachments

• 66283293926__D60416E7-5BBD-4277-9DA0-EE429556231C.MOV
    2.7 MB
I don’t have your machine but a different one is the hose at the side the one to connect to the water butt ? Maybe the wrong one at the back mate put that one to the front instead I’m presuming the pumps inside your machine

I have now sorted the issue I give the machine a test run today and failed miserably is was coming out like water then jammed up

I have now sorted the issue I give the machine a test run today and failed miserably is was coming out like water then jammed up
Was the water wrong way mate like I thought might of been? out of interest .

Also don’t give up I had s**t loads of blockages and f**k ups when I first got my machine , even just a few weeks ago I forgot to run water through the hose to lube it up before running materials through it , I blamed the guy talking to me at the time normally I ban all chit chat

Only make small adjustments to the water while setting up and Only attach the pipes once you have it right through the pressure plate

Sounds easier to fly the millennial falcon/hawk/hand board/norm board
What Are You Talking About Harrison Ford GIF by Star Wars

Was the water wrong way mate like I thought might of been? out of interest .

Also don’t give up I had s**t loads of blockages and f**k ups when I first got my machine , even just a few weeks ago I forgot to run water through the hose to lube it up before running materials through it , I blamed the guy talking to me at the time normally I ban all chit chat
Had two pipes the wrong way the guy who sold it me showed me the pipe work all set up so it was wrong I took photos when it was set up ,what I don’t no is the screw pump when I take it apart to clean do I have to remove the 4 bolts and take it completely apart to clean and if so who dose it come apart there’s nothing in the book

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 128
Had two pipes the wrong way the guy who sold it me showed me the pipe work all set up so it was wrong I took photos when it was set up ,what I don’t no is the screw pump when I take it apart to clean do I have to remove the 4 bolts and take it completely apart to clean and if so who dose it come apart there’s nothing in the book
There will be nothing in the book for this. Unfortunately it isn’t like a IKEA set, this requires training. The R/S is facing the wrong way and you also don’t need to take them apart to clean.

My honest advise, instead of trying to solve a problem you won’t do easily online. Get training. We’ve been doing this for many many years and can promise you, it’s going to a tough fight if you don’t get trained properly.