mtec 100

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynnyman

mate of mine is selling his mtec 100 skimming machine its in excellent condition he wants £4000 so if your interested send me a PM.

I suppose if youve got the metres to go at and you dont need a qualified spread to put it on you could make it pay, but its always staring at you lol

Don't take this the wrong way but nick just sold his ritmo for a little over 4k with genny and that does top and back coats. That m100 sounds pricey.

He told me it can spray finish coats. One would assume he means multi or spray finish but I think he means mp75. This is his argument against ritmo, why do u want a ritmo when m300 can spray finish as well he says. I know coz I asked if he had any used ritmos a few months ago. Mp75 is all good but there are clients out there unfamiliar/ignorant to it and would rather thistle. These mis leading tactics will only go so far.

He told me it can spray finish coats. One would assume he means multi or spray finish but I think he means mp75. This is his argument against ritmo, why do u want a ritmo when m300 can spray finish as well he says. I know coz I asked if he had any used ritmos a few months ago. Mp75 is all good but there are clients out there unfamiliar/ignorant to it and would rather thistle. These mis leading tactics will only go so far.
I would tell him that a ritmo is small and single phase and an m300 with generator is too much kit for skimming and costs twice the price

Status
Not open for further replies.