Mt Skywalker II's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilharbs

As above,quality stilts for sale.used approx 20 times,leaving trade reason for sale.very good condition. £200 collection or postage/courier on top.based in uxbridge.

Pm's welcome.

No such luck.been diagnosed with arthritis for 5-6 yrs now(nothing to do with the trade though)been trying to get in with my father n laws business for a few yrs and got the chance.working for his company who supply and install all audio/visual gear in pubs and clubs. Anyway "come and get them"

You can get the same ones brand new in tool station for £197 never fancied them myself to much hassle as I work on my own!

Holy sh1t that's cheap.i worked on my own as well.piece of cake to do,mix up.1st coat then flatten.off stilts and wash and mix 2nd coat.up and 2nd coat,flatten then wash up.then stay up until it's finished.no worries.

That's the wrong stilts at tool station,they aren't the skywalker 2,these have a spring loaded foot plate etc.thats like comparing a ford cortina to a rolls RoyceRoyce:RpS_biggrin:

Cheapest ive seen is about £280 new ... I may revisit this thread if the price drops :RpS_lol: ... On a serious note though they roughly go for what your asking on ebay ...

They are good stilts though .... mine are starting to wear now and dam postage for parts from usa is stupid .. be cheaper to buy another set and keep for parts lol

Last edited:
Bought a couple of stilts in the last 8 years. But I've got to say the marshalltown skywalkers 2 are the best in my opinion. If you want a try Stuart pm me mate.

When I got them I just had a practise around the lounge on them,after an hour or 2 practise they are a piece of cake.on bigger ceilings they save your legs some abuse from stepping up on a hop up all the time.once you have got the coat on you just walk up and down the length of the ceiling.other than my eibenstock mixer(soon for sale)they are the best thing I brought,wish I got them sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.