Mt permaflex

Members online

i had a custom nela made over a year ago which is exactly the same dimensions as the new m/t Permaflex, 5" wide with a 0.3mm blade.
I'd save your money.
20161118_205303.jpg

These new MT's are a nice lookin trowel though. They're using rivets too! Aren't all the others using sticky stuff? There would definitely be no bonding issues with it.

Its the same construction as the NELAFLEX - Riveted to a support bracket then the blade is stuck.

Will be interesting to see peoples opinions on this. A 0.3mm blade and a width of 5". We made samples of this last year and had a few people have a go @scottie5 has one himself. I think it will be very flexible, interesting to see though

I won't be making that investment. I own 2 trowels, my skimming trowel is a Tyzack 14" which I have had since I was an apprentice.

My Second a Ragni, used only for undercoat work. To be fair though everyone I have met who owns Marshalltown rates them.

I won't be making that investment. I own 2 trowels, my skimming trowel is a Tyzack 14" which I have had since I was an apprentice.

My Second a Ragni, used only for undercoat work. To be fair though everyone I have met who owns Marshalltown rates them.

What do you use around sockets in kitchens, overskims with the gap at sides of architrave etc?

Its the same construction as the NELAFLEX - Riveted to a support bracket then the blade is stuck.

Will be interesting to see peoples opinions on this. A 0.3mm blade and a width of 5". We made samples of this last year and had a few people have a go @scottie5 has one himself. I think it will be very flexible, interesting to see though
I wudnt worry Ryan..ur a fool if u shell that dosh put for a mt..keep ur prices same on nela and u have market sewn up on sf..u always hear people saying my nela is fcked after a few months well there shud be looking after them better I understand sum times at factory something may go wrong and sumbody gets a dudd but I've had my nela a year and its had a gud use out of it and its still going strong

I buy all these flexi trowels and use them once as I don't like changing my timing and worrying it will look even shitter than it does already.

No they aren't - even in their description it says bonded. Why else would they copy NELA and use the black sealant?

Also, I may have seen one and am pretty confident I know the way they are constructed

we are talking at cross purpose. you are talking about the marshalltown super flex. i was talking about the marshalltown dura flex. 2 different trowels.

Last edited:
Right for the sake of forum I have just put my order in , it comes January I'll have a bash give honest review and then bang it on ebay , funny thing is i probably get £100 plus for it second hand

:birra:

Right for the sake of forum I have just put my order in , it comes January I'll have a bash give honest review and then bang it on ebay , funny thing is i probably get £100 plus for it second hand

:birra:

For the sake of the forum please spare us a review o_O

Looks like they've seen that they won't definitely last as long as a normal marshalltown......

Let's just price em at 'double' what they're worth - to cater for the returners.

Sorted!

If I told mrs Dropsalot that she could have 14" for the paltry sum of £80 she'd consider it a good investment and be beside herself thinking she was gonna get it 3 times!!!!!

My mates just bought one of these Marshalltowns ive got the refina wouldn't be without it I will have a go with his tomoz and see if it's any good he paid £55 quid for it I think it's a bit steep myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk