MT Felt Brush..

George Kidd

Just received this Felt brush today here in Perth from Team Marshalltown, I know that I'm sure a lot of u great lads and ladies have these?
But I was so humbled to have won this and looking forward to seeing how these new products work for an ole plasterer
Out here it's really hard to believe just how hard it is to get tools etc out here to Australia?
Postage is so expensive at times..
IMG_2602.JPG

Just received this Felt brush today here in Perth from Team Marshalltown, I know that I'm sure a lot of u great lads and ladies have these?
But I was so humbled to have won this and looking forward to seeing how these new products work for an ole plasterer
Out here it's really hard to believe just how hard it is to get tools etc out here to Australia?
View attachment 15314
Shoes expensive too :inocente:

View attachment 15314
I'm gonna get a pair the same they look wicked,

The under pants I mean :bananahappy:

Look at you standing there with your clear blue sky and all that bloody sunshine, .........only fair it's a tad difficult to to get good tools in my view....only fair......lol:love::inocente: