Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark ross

Private Member
This ones for you.
248950_4297086824283_361003949_n.jpg

BRILLIANT Job that Mark!

I'm no Spread, but have had a play in various training sessions and a concave curve is the hardest to get right...... even harder when it is in the air as well!

Always catch the back edge of the trowel ........

Last edited:
Where is it Mark - Might get someone to get some quality shots for some promotional use...... with your, and the clients, permission - of cause!

did you take some more in construction shots as you went along?

scissors....I have the start to finish pictures if you want them sent over any time in a high res format.

Nice one Mark!

Are they too big to E mail? ( rlord@knauf.co.uk )

I'm down in Sittingbourne doing some training on Monday, if your Kent / se london let me know will try to meet up later in the day - or if your local to Sittingbourne on Monday let me know....

Ok , I'll talk to the developer/owner first regarding permissions.Although he is aware I have pictures so there should be no problems from that angle.And PM you regarding Monday.

Ok , I'll talk to the developer/owner first regarding permissions.Although he is aware I have pictures so there should be no problems from that angle.And PM you regarding Monday.
So you can make time for that not got anymore fireplaces to render

No Gary, love job fireplace all finished. He has a couple of sizable jobs coming up next year so I hope I'm still number 1 on his list still by then.

I had the pleasure of having a look at this house this afternoon!

What a fantastic property - Very High Quality work and finish!!!

Mark did you do all of the render on these building(s)? Why are you not showing the complete house....?

Having had a look at the development website - if you did the internals as well.......Very Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.