MP75

FreeD

Private Member
Is it possible to get a good finish on this...without too much hassle?

Got a job large areas...wants solid finish, was thinking this would be quickest if finish is good...like multi?

How many meters could a 3 man gang do with a Ritmo a day...one of the gang being a unskilled lab.

What I'm looking for is quickest way to finish brick/block work...would have preferred to spray once MP75 if not what are my options? CPI with MP finish on top?

What I'm looking for is quickest way to finish brick/block work...would have preferred to spray once MP75 if not what are my options? CPI with MP finish on top?

We have a lot of guys using MapeWall GPR then plastering over the top. We just completed a Lidl store with it

What's the process for skimming over bagged
S & C? How long to wait before skimming and what bonding agent if any??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the process for skimming over bagged
S & C? How long to wait before skimming and what bonding agent if any??

CPI is lovely to skim over. Just the right amount of waterproofer for skimming. I like to leave it a good few days. As with any sand and cement the skim shouldn't be rushed on.

Hi Guys

MP75 is not a product that has been discontinued by Knauf, it is a product that has been removed from the Knauf UK price list due to low demand...... It is a fantastic product that is very popular in Europe, but solid wall plastering in the UK does not have the same demand.....

It is still available, it is made in Europe, and if the volumes were large enough there would be ways of getting the product

I will get some further info via Knauf Product Managers ref situation.

I am sure that if you went to your usual distributors, and asked them to source large volumes, they would be able to get it.

(@Plasterers1StopShop - Ryan - Graham is looking into this - MOV's, etc)

CPI is lovely to skim over. Just the right amount of waterproofer for skimming. I like to leave it a good few days. As with any sand and cement the skim shouldn't be rushed on.

Cheers mate, do you put anything on it before skimming?

IMG_0507.PNG

Just order it from Germany mate, they will drop at your front door for about 100-150 quid carriage per pallet

Is there a finish you can spray over hardwall?
Or is it a case of spray til 11.00 early dinner then drop back handballing multi on in afternoon?

Didn't know you could go over backing coat with that?
Not that I've tried it...i just thought it was a no no
I never used it, but tbh that could be the reason they have it for big areas floated or boarded.
I'm sure @Vincey can tell you all about it he's an avid user (y)
If you feel adventurous try knauf multifinish M at around £25 per bag