mp75

Status
Not open for further replies.

theclemo

Private Member
how much water does it take to mix up a bag. i have a machine that can spray on mpfinsh but the machine cant mix. i want to try a bag of mp75. and how many m2 can a bag do. thanks .

Clemo - have you spoken to the Knauf guys in Ireland? PM me if you have not and I'll give you some numbers - they will get you all the info you need...... I'm not a plasters guy, but MP75 can go on at different thicknesses, so covereage varies.....

PWI - where you based? I'll get someone to contact you as well if you like..... what Machine have you got? what sprt of work do you normally do? maybe some of our other Sprayable Ready Mixed Plasters may be of interest?

Hi mate, no we don't. Potentially will soon. We do have just over half a pallet which is unfortunately out of date. Your more than welcome to come and have it before it goes in the skip!

Ryan, you know those skimming spats u sell, are they the same cross section as the refina ones? I need to know if it will fit my refina pole

Send me the spray finish with a spat if yer like!

Collection only on the spray finish I'm afraid mate, unless you want to pay for del! To my knowledge they are exactly the same. Will double check on Monday though mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.