mp75

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Private Member
any of u cats wif machines using mp75 at mo, if so r u doin 2 sets a day by rollin ur sets or r u doin 2 full blown sets?

not too keen on mp, same has grand bg seems better to use , try to stick to 2 sets of 60 mtr , but never been able to have a game of football at 4 oclock, like the knauff video says you can.

it was ordinary concrete blocks, ive used bg one coat but never bg projection plaster, good is it? how different is it to bg one coat?

dun site last year wif hi suction blocks starting at 7.30 second set finished by 3.30 "kin great, bstards wouldnt let us open windows tho , hot as well , h&s still made us wear long trousers long shirts goggles and gloves, like workin in a oven ,ever tried sprayin wif goggles on wif sweat runnin in ur eyes , talk bout safety!

i know wot u mean h&s is a bit of a joke, the pressure gauge on my pump is broke so we carried on spraying without then the h&s turned up and told us to stop untill we have a pressure gauge-wot a joke

I didnt have a gauge on mine so you had to feel the hose for pressure build up, then had to reverse the machine to bring it down, i took the hose off once when there was loads of pressure and S*** flew eveywhere very dangerous

are you all still getting much backing coat work? do you tender for work and offer one coat instead of dot and dab?

no mate it dont work like that a spec is a spec they dont have any leeway with mp75 you usually get recommended to the contractor because you are on their list or the plastering contractor is and he knows you do machine application

wen i first ad my machine, ad som really old mortar hoses on wif no pressure gauge, machine was outside we was spraying hardwall and the hose blew, hit a scaffolder in the neck, knocked im clean off his feet, we were sh@tting our pants we thought we d be right in the sh:t, scaffolder was cool as f@ck bout it tho ,nout else was sed. lesson learnt!

Status
Not open for further replies.