mp75 water setting for ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers guys.sorry les can you elaborate on that about chamber.forgot to say using a ritmo L.only sprayed cpi and parinter to date.

Sprayed mp75 today and it went really well.after a quick phone call a certain pft dealer in Wales we we're away.found the gear really nice to use.took it fairly easy as it was the first time we have used it.covered around 85m2 at a steady pace in 2 sets.prefere it over hard wall/set all day.

Yeah it's a lovely material to use.nice on the edge and easy to trowel.big thumbs up to the guys at Knauf.the tech guy Kevin was very helpful in pointing us in the right direction with application.
I won't use hardwall as long as I can get hold of this

Yeah it's a lovely material to use.nice on the edge and easy to trowel.big thumbs up to the guys at Knauf.the tech guy Kevin was very helpful in pointing us in the right direction with application.
I won't use hardwall as long as I can get hold of this

Would you use it on housing as well as on commercial @bobby ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using it on a house now,although its a 2 mil 800 m2 mansion.not sure about housing as in a site day in day out.getting in 2 sets a day so working a hour or so longer than normal.

@bobby nice, so you're obviously happy with the finish it gives. I only asked as others have said they didn't think the finish was good enough for housing work, perhaps it's them not the material lol. Anyway very interesting as it could be the way forward for a fast, efficient and cost effective method on new housing. I wonder why it hasn't caught on already for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi bobby you have two water inlet hoses on the ritmo mixing chamber so keep yours on the top hole and it will be perfect . regards MP 75 it is a fantastic product and the reason it did,nt take off was that knauf uk got it all wrong on some of the companies they put forward as applicators . In one word they just did,nt have a clue .

MP75 and universal one coat are both fine in houses. We don't like either over celcons even when primed correctly. There is a uneven level of suction between the joints and the blocks which makes it hard to finish. Anyone else experienced this?

Steve,

Give the walls a tight spritz/parge coat all over first. spat then drop back to apply as normal. This might help equalize the suction issues.

Thanks will give it a go next time. Got a load of precast concrete to do first which should be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.