mp75 training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been on the Knauf training for this product?. Only hand applied for Keepmoat and barrets on plasterboard so any advice would be appreciated .

It's very easy tbh. Anyone that's used it could talk u through it. Iv used both but I'm sure there's people with more enthusiasm that would love to tell u all about it

Has anyone been on the Knauf training for this product?. Only hand applied for Keepmoat and barrets on plasterboard so any advice would be appreciated .

Hi Mate

If you want formal Knauf Training see the attached link to contact, discuss and book - www.knauf.co.uk/training . Knauf have training centres in Sittingbourne in Kent and Immingham in Humberside.

Alternatively, if you are on a project, contact your local Knauf sales manager and arrange to have a training instructor visit your site too assist and talk through the process. Call Knauf on 01795424499 and advise where you are based and ask for the contact details of your local representative

Good Luck

Richard

You're correct it was mp finish not mp 75. There seems to be a bit of it going in the north west atm so Id like me and my team to learn it. The prices are pretty good so there. Must be a shortage of applicators up these parts. What's the market like were you guys are at? . I've spoken to my mate who uses it and he,s a fan... So that will do for me.thank you all for the advice its appreciated!!! Looks like were off to sunny Kent!

Buy a few bags and have a go :) you will get yur head round it :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yeah I did it mate about 10 years ago when I had a G5, they showed me set up on machine and how to use mp75 not bad gear but tough to get 2 gauges and the m2 I needed, it works out longer sets,put it this way you won't be kicking a football around for 3 o'clock like the video shows. but if you can work a system on hand apply, you could maybe work a rolling gauge with the right team. But for me it's for machine apply in commercial

I did at least 20 new builds in it so fair to say I gave it a fair go. Another point is I had builders phoning me up about 2 months later and it was still drying

Think Leeroy is referring to MP75....

It is a slightly different product now.

This thread is incorrectly labelled... it is MP Finish he is after training and assistance on.

You're correct it was mp finish not mp 75. There seems to be a bit of it going in the north west atm so Id like me and my team to learn it. The prices are pretty good so there. Must be a shortage of applicators up these parts. What's the market like were you guys are at? . I've spoken to my mate who uses it and he,s a fan... So that will do for me.thank you all for the advice its appreciated!!! Looks like were off to sunny Kent!
Best tip for using mp finish. Mix it stuff that it just about comes out of the bucket. Fill beads and joints out first. Keep it stiff for the first coat. 2nd coat mix it like multi. Leave it longer in between trowels then u would with multi.

Best tip for using mp finish. Mix it stuff that it just about comes out of the bucket. Fill beads and joints out first. Keep it stiff for the first coat. 2nd coat mix it like multi. Leave it longer in between trowels then u would with multi.

Can you get two gauges a day on @theclemo ?
Or do you just do one big one?

Last edited:
Think Leeroy is referring to MP75....

It is a slightly different product now.

This thread is incorrectly labelled... it is MP Finish he is after training and assistance on.
Sorry yes mp75 mate but I did use the mp finish for all the ceilings and studs Walls at the same time and it's not bad gear. if spraying it do joints beads by hand then you can spray it in one coat

I think with the mp75, it would of worked better for me if it went off slower so you could do one big hit

Yeah I did it mate about 10 years ago when I had a G5, they showed me set up on machine and how to use mp75 not bad gear but tough to get 2 gauges and the m2 I needed, it works out longer sets,put it this way you won't be kicking a football around for 3 o'clock like the video shows. but if you can work a system on hand apply, you could maybe work a rolling gauge with the right team. But for me it's for machine apply in commercial
Knauf universal plaster goes of quicker and isn't as gritty. Like mp75 but more suited for UK. Two hits a day easy with the Ritmo.

That was a question not a statement! See how you got the wrong end.
image.jpeg
:sorprendido3:

Status
Not open for further replies.