MP 75 in grimsby

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree mate and the internets easy pickings, if a job turned up 3000m of runs I doubt anyone would post it on the Internet and offer it to people they barely know

I think i know what job it is and i know a few people who priced it and didnt get it and there rates arent great. I would be surprised if they get anyone local so they might struggle to finish it.

Is Grimsby really that bad (grim) . I don't know I've never been there, does it have some redeeming points ? Nisus says its not as vibrant and colourful as Wolvverhampton. I bet it's better than where I live :RpS_scared:

Ive been here nearly 3 years and i like it the people are nice but like anywhere there are some s**t holes and scruff potts but hey you cant have it all lol

Well first it's Great Grimsby is the proper name for the town, so like flynnyman says there is good and bad parts to the town.
I suppose it all depends what your looking for.

no fukka said anything when renda system slagged of that blok that did him! does he need to produce b&b reciepts and empty bags

no fukka said anything when renda system slagged of that blok that did him! does he need to produce b&b reciepts and empty bags

I've met Neil (in fact he did wallcrete with me) and seems a very agreeable chap, never met Mark, but he may be right, just think he has to be careful in what he says that's all there are other ways of warning people about contractors ie private section or pm's, and render can take care off himself, he can just move to Spain if it comes on top !!

Last edited:
would be intrested we have two machine g4 and monjet with generator how much a meter we from kent but dont mind working away my number 07951062101

would be intrested we have two machine g4 and monjet with generator how much a meter we from kent but dont mind working away my number 07951062101

Just a message to the OP.............this poster hasn't even had the courtesy to introduce himself to the forum members so we don't know him at all. He is obviously short of work, like many others, but his 'foot in the door' approach isn't a good one in my opinion....Would you allow someone through your door like this? Would you give work to someone who just leaves a mobile phone number as a contact? No office/landline number?

Just a message to the OP.............this poster hasn't even had the courtesy to introduce himself to the forum members so we don't know him at all. He is obviously short of work, like many others, but his 'foot in the door' approach isn't a good one in my opinion....Would you allow someone through your door like this? Would you give work to someone who just leaves a mobile phone number as a contact? No office/landline number?

sorry mate, didn't mean to offend anyone
My name's Jamie and am happy to provide my landline if you feel it's more appropriate
If there's some kind of etiquiette please do let me know
I just saw lots of other people leaving their mobiles so did not think it would offend anyone

Nice one mate its just most people join the banter for a while before going in head first, its been a bit of a prob on the forum which is being sorted ime told, you didnt know so fair does.

while you are blowing out a trawler they want you red lead the outside at the same time:RpS_lol:

It happens all the time on site Paul no one wants to pay for dubbing put because they made a mistake in the first place or the Walls linings are s**t etc

To true. never got any extra for dubbing out on sites, should just do what the other lads do and just bend it in....

I worked for a bloke who's infamous for taking people on and condeming there work then send someone in for a day to put it right ......anyway it was a cold night ......we were on a job sand cement float finish 20mm 10mm per coat proper ******* and he took on a good gang from a local good spreads etc, we left the job for a week came back and one of his lads was redoing a wall about 6 metres long and where he finished at the end it was easy 70mm thick because he came off a door lining all the way to the end of the wall ......mental

Status
Not open for further replies.