Moulds for sale

Ajax123

I have 7 fire surrounds, 7 coving and 7 ceiling fuse moulds I'm thinking of selling. Bought them with a view to setting up a business but looks like not going to get round to it as too busy setting up a smallholding instead. Anyone interested in buying. Located near Boston, lincs

I have 7 fire surrounds, 7 coving and 7 ceiling fuse moulds I'm thinking of selling. Bought them with a view to setting up a business but looks like not going to get round to it as too busy setting up a smallholding instead. Anyone interested in buying. Located near Boston, lincs

bump

price?
any pictures?
im very interested.
Where are you. Pics will be tricky as they are all packed in my stable. Price is negotiable as I want them out the way but I guess £1500 is for the lot would do it. You would get welcome go come have a look

sorry just seen location,
if you could send me pics, bit of a trek for me to just take a look. Even if its just a couple of quick snaps. I can usually make out what they are from a afare

Where are you. Pics will be tricky as they are all packed in my stable. Price is negotiable as I want them out the way but I guess £1500 is for the lot would do it. You would get welcome go come have a look
where did you buy them from out of interest? thanks

jess

most fibre hands make there own, or buy of other fibre hands lol
You can get them from china, but the designs are not that great.

You after some jess?

hey, thank you for the info. yeah we were thinking about a couple of rose moulds but found them difficult to find and to be honest i have no idea of cost. ?

did you get a call from a a gent in altrincham? his cornice came down and passed him your number.

thanks

yeah we had a quiet start to the year but picked up nicely now thanks. well i hope he calls you he's a super star customer. easy going and brews every hour on the hour (y)

Sorry been busy. Am on holiday next week intending to move the shed where they currently reside so will take pics then

Here they are. If anyone is interested let me know. They are very dusty due to storeage but will jet wash up ok

Attachments

• received_10212669713039282.jpeg
    received_10212669713039282.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 461
7 coves, 7 roses and only 6 fireplaces. Thought there was 7 but wrong. Also got a box of various and random bespoke cutters.
received_10212669645317589.jpeg