Most ridiculous thing you've bought through the business?

• Thread starter Deleted member 46546
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 46546

Tempted to put a £600 parasol through, say it's for shade if I'm mixing outside or if it's raining... Would you? And what's the most ridiculous thing you've put through

Tempted to put a £600 parasol through, say it's for shade if I'm mixing outside or if it's raining... Would you? And what's the most ridiculous thing you've put through
Very feasible tbf..f**k knows what I put in and claim as i dont touch any of it,no receipts or keeping tabs,nothing..accountant does it all and I'm very happy with my tax bill

You won't get me that easily.

I have never claimed for anything I shouldn't have. If I use a company pencil to write a shopping list I declare the private use portion of the lead.

You won't get me that easily.

I have never claimed for anything I shouldn't have. If I use a company pencil to write a shopping list I declare the private use portion of the lead.

Every builder I know is a dodgy f**k*r,£1000s stashed under the bed

All sorts over the years,all legit mind, through the business and more with the benefit to claim the vat back.
A new Nissan nivara ( classed as a comercial vehicle)
Laptop (to type my invoices up on)
Nice Meals out (with work contacts)
Mileage on a private vehicle,on a nearly new Range Rover sport
A jaunt to Florida ( rendering related.)
Christmas piss up every year.
Etc etc.

Every builder I know is a dodgy f**k*r,£1000s stashed under the bed

That's just silly, I thought better of you than that. You'd need to take cash payments for things in order to keep money in the house. As I'm sure you're aware, builders are early pioneers of the cashless society.

All sorts over the years,all legit mind, through the business and more with the benefit to claim the vat back.
A new Nissan nivara ( classed as a comercial vehicle)
Laptop (to type my invoices up on)
Nice Meals out (with work contacts)
Mileage on a private vehicle,on a nearly new Range Rover sport
A jaunt to Florida ( rendering related.)
Christmas piss up every year.
Etc etc.
I'm pretty much the same, didn't put the car through the business though. Thought I'd be better off putting the mileage through for the car each year rather than the payment. If I had a couple of cars I'd put one through though

Great idea , mixing up outside is probably the most important thing , i dont it whenever i can , when its not possible i mix up next to a window and have a battery Makita fan blowing as mush dust out as poss .

A Transit sport custom. Extravagant but necessary for my business.
Put new racking in mine today. Lasted till first corner @Vincey
20200603_151950.jpg

Macdonalds for the family tonight in the cue for 3 hours. Il say I skimed a ceiling in that 3hours if hmrc ask