Most Hated Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyM

Private Member
Do you have a tool that you use that you really hate? I've had a T-square that I use when boarding. I've had it for years, and it does its job, but it is forever getting in the way, falling over when I rest it against things, and then it gets snagged on my hi vis or tool belt on occasion. Today, it pissed me off for the last time. ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1424028229.569875.jpg
I have to buy another one now.

I hate my rasp coz I spend too much time looking for it I am always saying I'm gonna spray the ******* yellow to make it easier to find, I miss my yellow one but lost it ;)

Are they any good tony? Ive been toying with the idea of one for a few days and was going to ask for opinions on here

Are they any good tony? Ive been toying with the idea of one for a few days and was going to ask for opinions on here

Yeah, I use it all the time. Just hate it because its cumbersome. It always rattles in the van. you cant carry it without if hitting something on the way past. The first day I has my last new Transporter, my mate carried it out to the van at the end of the day and it scratched my F*****g door. They're just c@nts.

Corner trowel! All the other trowels fit in my bag nicely or you can hook them on a bucket,bucket trowels and margin trowels fit away nicely to,but that fcukin corner trowel is always there and in the way when you want something out the bottom of your bag.:RpS_cursing:

My spot and stand, cos when i leave it just for a short while it lets sparkies, chippies etc put there tools on it! :RpS_cursing:

hi
pre worn trowels:RpS_cursing: Aladdin's boot comes to mind :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.