mortar hose

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

leemiff

Anyone know the best place to buy a 10m mortar hose 25mm,in the Nottingham area,new or a good second hand one will do,or csn do a swap for a 18m 35mm,cheers all.

Anyone know the best place to buy a 10m mortar hose 25mm,in the Nottingham area,new or a good second hand one will do,or csn do a swap for a 18m 35mm,cheers all.

We have a range of sizes in stock. You can collect or we can deliver to you by tomorrow morning.

Our contact number is: 01242 236699

Just our of interest what is the reason for different size hose,diameter?

I think it is when you go over a certain distance you need a bigger pipe.

PFT Northern next day delivery or nip up, not far from Nottingham.

An I section that a threw in the skip,was not fit for purpose it was.way.to thin and flimsy,hauling bracket and mixing shaft that was knackered before the rotor and stator I fitted at the same time,

We have a new stock of I sections in now, far far better quality.

Apologies with the Shaft and Hauling bracket. What's your name and I will look into it for you. We haven't had any complaints on those items before. They are produced by a very good company in Germany who provide parts for many machines manufacturers!

Will happily send you another I section to have a go with

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

We have a new stock of I sections in now, far far better quality.

Apologies with the Shaft and Hauling bracket. What's your name and I will look into it for you. We haven't had any complaints on those items before. They are produced by a very good company in Germany who provide parts for many machines manufacturers!

Will happily send you another I section to have a go with

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

That is good of you Ryan.

My name is lee smith,I did e mail you with photos but was something was wrong with my machine,got a new bracket and shaft and they are fine,I had heard you had different I sections now,Will gladly give one a go,thank you

.ive sent you my address,not sure ive done it right though,sent it via the link on your post,if I could.figure out how to send picture id pit one on here of bracket and shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.