mornin all.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik8hx

Is it just me but after a few really busy weeks waking up at half 5, doing it at weekends without alarms just seems normal?
Anyway hi, the names is Mik, I'm based in West Yorkshire, been in for 10 years, and cant quite see the tunnels end.
Started posting really as I need some knowledge, and apologise if there was a section for this.

Right, I currently have a site with 10 plots on so am keeping a few lads busy, I am getting paid price per plot after tax and paying out the same. To appease tax man from all angles what is the best method? I am only sole trader self employed and not vat registered, i do my own annual online return but the lads do monthly accountants, is it as simple as me writing a receipt for them stating tax paid via my utr number then on my return just listing amounts relevant to each of their utr's? I don't want to make drastic change because as you all know 3 month down the line I could be sat on arse two days a week.
Cheers
cyabye
mik

Welcome to the forum mik. @BetterTAX is a forum sponsor and will be able to point you in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Run it all through your self , invoices off the people working for you which will be deducted off your tax bill as a expense for your company

Welcome along bud. Plenty of lads on here in the same boat as you can advise, @BetterTAX will be along soon and will give you some tips. I'm guessing this is a busy time of year for him :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone mention me? :RpS_biggrin:

I'm not so good at this kind of query so it would actually be best, if you have a little time, to speak to Steve or Ricky in the office and they can advise best way to do things. Don't worry, it's a no obligation call as our advice is always free!

Status
Not open for further replies.