More Time With Extratime™

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never he know he might answer and we can all make a fortune:bailando:

Was pleasantly surprised ..tried it with 2 bags and a bag laid on ..2 hours 50 mins..with multi and pva over crap paper stripped walls.mixed up creamy.want to try it in uni but don't know if it will effect the adhesive properties in the uni.

Was pleasantly surprised ..tried it with 2 bags and a bag laid on ..2 hours 50 mins..with multi and pva over crap paper stripped walls.mixed up creamy.want to try it in uni but don't know if it will effect the adhesive properties in the uni.
Why didn't you use uni?

cool. i ordered five sachets the other day. its down at the post office. got a humongous ceiling to do monday

cool. i ordered five sachets the other day. its down at the post office. got a humongous ceiling to do monday
Did what it says on the packet stayed wet for longer ...i order 20 more tonight
Anything that makes my jobs easier I will use.

2hrs 50 mins from when? From when on or start of mixing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a cuppa and watch a bit of Jeremy Kyle
Hmmmm shoite here again :hola:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

If he can find a consistent accelerator say 30 mins a bag id be all over it.
A 5g sachet of cot per bag of finish will re***d multi at a constant rate.
Can't think of any situations house bashing that this might be of any benefit.
I personally find speeding the tools up is better then trying to slow the materials down.

If he can find a consistent accelerator say 30 mins a bag id be all over it.
A 5g sachet of cot per bag of finish will re***d multi at a constant rate.
Can't think of any situations house bashing that this might be of any benefit.
I personally find speeding the tools up is better then trying to slow the materials down.
just move your a..... a bit faster

Status
Not open for further replies.