More New Trowels

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
What a year it’s turning out to be , now Marshalltown have some new trowels to the market too, First thing I thought was what a beauty, second thing I thought was bet @Arti gets one :endesacuerdo:

9CD6C191-C3A6-451A-8BAF-1083A9543DFA.jpeg

What's going on with those rivets they don't look ground down nicely at all.
You might have a good point there Andy I only seen these posted today and was looking at the handles , I hope these aren’t like the s**t ones at bandq they sell

I’m must be sad but I like the look of those handles lol! Fed up of the ones with the writing imprinted on the handle!

Just had a quick look at yesterday’s post from marshalltown , looks like Andy might be right

33EF89C3-CEE6-4066-9664-5B57CB156C16.png

So in less than 10 posts it’s gone from looking a beauty to just a cheap bit of tat lol
I wouldn’t want to agree with you just yet as I always believe have to see and not just pre judge off a picture but it might seem so , could you order one and let us know?

If the plaster was decent they would only sell a tiny fraction of the trowels, spats and speedies they do now.
So what ye saying. B g got shares in M T n nella and making s**t gear to sell trowels lol.
I was on third floor today and legs were knackered from bike yesterday. I used medi and for second gage I put it in van just so I wouldn' be tempted to use it . Just take up more of me time .

By blue steel do they mean the Japanese "Aogami"? Some of the finest knives are made of blue steel, but blue steel trowels...Interesting. Getting it razor sharp won't be difficult. (provided it's the real deal that has a high carbon content and rusts like hell.)