More British gypsum woes.

Pug

A small selection of boulders from this mornings mix. What should've been a piss easy 12m wall was a right ball ache. And to top it off the old boy wanted to stand and watch.

Attachments

• 1461661961434.jpg
    1461661961434.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 556
It makes you look a proper tool dragging stripes all over the wall lol been there done that, nightmare bud,but you got there in the end

Feck me here's me blaming the labourer as well just used a pallet of multifinish in the past week and had alot of s**t in it

A small selection of boulders from this mornings mix. What should've been a piss easy 12m wall was a right ball ache. And to top it off the old boy wanted to stand and watch.

Eather that or BG are smuggling heroine

Looks like the plaster fairy been pooing in your bag mate. Please remember to bag and bin it (y)

When I was a kid years ago mixing for my dad on a Saturday morning and I made the fatal mistake of accidentally letting the wet plunger rest on gravel etc between mixes, him and his mate would pick a lump out of the finish and throw it down off the scaffold shouting " watch your feet kid, ROCK"

I soon learned to always have a good escape route when I started mixing for my father all those years ago.

I don't think the Richards the problem I think it's the paper bags that the gear comes in..! They should start putting it weather proof bags like they do with some cements.. I bet that was like skimming popcorn

Just so British gypsum don't get a complex, today's mix was fecking lovely. Like spreading soft butter. No c**t to watch the magic though.

lol s**t we better get in touch with BG and let them know of WBD and get them to test for tigers in the same area

And if anybody does call you a honky I'll jolly well give them 2 black eyes and a fat lip. They can put that in their pipes and smoke it