moody pub landlady

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
Rendering two new builds on a plot of land bought off the pub next door, now the agreement with builder was she had to supply the site with water.
This reminded me of recent thread with a spread having trouble with a pub landlady next door.
Are they there to just piss us off. She moans when we knock the door for water even tho theres a hose rigged up she wont allow that. And most mornings doesnt even answer the door the fat lazy moose, and we got captian sissypants as site agent and wont say boo to a goose!
Revenge ideas welcome

I had that in the past this lady was complaining about the cost of water.... I was like are you serious?

Your taking all her water mate,**** sake what is she meant to use to water down her beer now! Lol

Was doing some work for plastering contractor once.turned up at these two rwo bed houses new build.got all gear n shite out n said to agent wheres water mate?he told me id gotta bring my own as no water!!!!thought it was case of beadle about!!lol

Used to have a standpipe, but got caught wi the local water board, no permit no water? Bastards!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

It's almost better if it's a solid stool so she has to physically pick it up with her hands rather than just mopping it.

if she does bar meals report her to health department at the very least she will have to scrub the kitchen down but hopefully they will find something else,or report her to trading standards tell them she is selling tesco own brand whisky/gin/vodka off as the real thing e.g. teachers whisky etc again at the very least it will cause her hassle inconvienience etc,

Status
Not open for further replies.