Monster Mesh

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyM

Private Member
I'm going to sell my Monster Mesh as I hardly use it anymore. I've had it for about 3 yrs and when I use the right scrim with it, it works great, but you have to use a medium sticky scrim. Anything too sticky and it won't pull it off the roll, and anything with little stickiness will pull back through (Just being honest) So it's trial and error till you find the right scrim. It's ideal for large jobs, up to 3m ceilings and walls can be taped from the floor, and it's great for taping corners if skimming. These have been discontinued so spares are non existent, unless you can find a dead one to butcher. I thought i'd offer it to you chaps before putting it on Ebay. They are like rocking horse poo, so if you think it's something you would use, be quick. I'm looking for £125 plus postage.
Here's a pic.
Monstermesh.jpg

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me first tony tell simps to feck off ,I will pm you on l and d and sort it with you

spongebob said:
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me first tony tell simps to (french word) off ,I will pm you on l and d and sort it with you

Thanks. Pm'd you.

Looks like it's sold chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.