Monorex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Is just over a metre per bag a good average, it says 1.3 on the bag but were getting less than that sometimes a metre per bag this is 10mm beads machine applied

I work on 1.2 per bag and I'm usually not far off. Same as you I bed 10mm beads on giving and average of 12 to 15 finished. Do you bed your beads or nail them?

I never get the 1.28 they say. Just over a metre per bag every spray at 17/18 mm scraped back to 15.

They all try to promote coverage better than they actually do

No worries Andy, Keith what size beads do you usually use aren't the weber bags smaller or does it just go further?

I would price up at 1m2 Parex @ 15mm and 1.3 bags m2 pral.m . Usually have some left over but damn expensive if you underestimate.

My work is usually refurb. Best I have had out of pral.m is 1.1 bags per m2 worst 1.3 bags per m2 at 15mm inc rendaid. All depends on the brick work.

I have never had the time on my hands to work out 1m or 1.3m per m2 , and i have not even got the brain to do the math , so 1m per bag in my world:RpS_blushing:

Last edited:
I have never had the time on my hands to work out 1m or 1.3m per m2 , and i have not even got the brain to do the math , so 1m per bag in my world:RpS_blushing:

Keith

You measure up your jobs right?
You buy material right
You know how much gear you buy and how much you have left yeah, the answer is there maaaan

Well if you have a 100m Job to do (you know it's 100m cos you measured it for pricing) you buy 100 bags of krend and oops you run out and need 20 more then you get the jist of what covers what.

100 metre wall will use a tad under 100 bags of monorex 90 or just over say. Just keep an eye on how many bags you use on jobs and you soon get a pattern.

Spraying at 17/18mm scraped back to 15

Well if you have a 100m Job to do (you know it's 100m cos you measured it for pricing) you buy 100 bags of krend and oops you run out and need 20 more then you get the jist of what covers what.

100 metre wall will use a tad under 100 bags of monorex 90 or just over say. Just keep an eye on how many bags you use on jobs and you soon get a pattern.

Spraying at 17/18mm scraped back to 15
if i had 100 m to spray i would get 110 bag , always use any over for beading the next job ,only having a laugh with you mate ,but thanks you known your stuff :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.