Monojet

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single phase only a bit limited with just 15m pumping distance. If you can live with that a good machine. Can this machine be plugged in like the xl single phase to the mains?

goody said:
Single phase only a bit limited with just 15m pumping distance. If you can live with that a good machine. Can this machine be plugged in like the xl single phase to the mains?
If you look at the last photo there is a yellow cable with a blue 240 plug and a 3 din plug at the other so it looks lime it can be plugged into domestic mains

Oh yeah so there is guess so then. That's quite a good start in the game as long as you only have 15m hose and can't exceed that

The Monojet can be plugged in the mains. The d5-2 should be able to get a further and better pumping distance because on the Ritmo XL you can mix and pump up to 20m in single phase and thats only a 3kw motor in single phase mode

so the d52 is quite new then? think les was saying that rotor and stator development had come on a bit in recent times allowing better performance from single phase machines

something like the monojet you can move it about as its light so 15m pumping shouldnt be a problem , most lads who would use one of these would be doing the smaller type of jobs anyway.

Yeah the d52 was developed for single phase, the d52 is the pump that will be standard on the new Ritmo l.

I don't see the point in the ritmo L , if you got the plus M and the XL why do you need a machine in the middle or is it just because it's purely a single phase machine

southernmonkey said:
I don't see the point in the ritmo L , if you got the plus M and the XL why do you need a machine in the middle or is it just because it's purely a single phase machine
you can use d pumps with the ritmo l.

I think the ritmo l will be a big seller. It's about as good as it gets for single phase and still being manouverable by one person. Small render jobs will be a joy with it. Just out of interest is 2kw the max for that size frame considering the xl single is 3kw?

not sure, but the XL motor is 5.5kw and only transformed down to 3kw. maybe it would tip over if it were heavier

Status
Not open for further replies.