monoglobetis

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

Hi guys, can you spray monoglobetis on with the ritmo, or is it best to brush on ?:RpS_tongue:

have you got a swing gun or skim set up ? These guns are more suited as they have small nozzles with directed air. The larger compressor is best for this aswell.
i think Curry has a video on youtube doing it

have you got a swing gun or skim set up ? These guns are more suited as they have small nozzles with directed air. The larger compressor is best for this aswell.
i think Curry has a video on youtube doing it
no i havent got the skim set up so looks like brush on then, oh well thatll keep the labrador busy

Invest in a hopper spray gun 25 quid. Connect to a compressor. The work really well
so got the hopper sray gun and a 2.5hp compressor, works well with the microglobetis and also tried it with krend tc15 thin coat and seems to spray it ok. only tried small areas of thin coat, do you think you could spray an elevation with this set up ? only problem is the air is constantly coming thro gun, is there a way of putting a shut off valve on the line ? cheers guys

yes clive. Send me picture of what you have. Cances are you can just fit a tail to it with a air shut off valve or maybe even directly on to it. You could spray an elevation if you are happy with the texture

yes clive. Send me picture of what you have. Cances are you can just fit a tail to it with a air shut off valve or maybe even directly on to it. You could spray an elevation if you are happy with the texture
its in garage at the moment Ian, ill send you a pic tommorrow. thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.