Monocouche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Hello troops, monocouche on to cast concrete , whats the procedure ?

Blade

P.S anyone wanna give me a price for 250m2 in South London

lol. youve asked me this a few times now. yes. it is suitable. its what its made for. and yes a parex rep has also told me this. its good if the background it flat. if it needs straightening or building out your better off with a pre rend. and a pre rend is a bit nicer to go over. and probably a slightly better key.

i dunno the difference between it and bondit/gypbond but bondit doesnt say suitable for outdoor renders....

weve done sand and cement render over bond it for years , even though it does not say for external use we have never had a problem

gyp is for internal plaster use betonkontakt its better if cant get microgob or you could sbr slurry it first

Why not contact who ever is making the monocouche render for advice on a pre-rend on concrete? For example Weber :RpS_cursing: would advise their rendaid as a base, K Rend would probably advise HPX etc. Then if anything goes wrong you can contact the manufacturer but don't bother if it's Weber cause it will end up being your fault so save yourself the embarrassment.

So it's a load of bollix then john what's the difference between gyp bond and betokontact though? Surely there all the same

Why not contact who ever is making the monocouche render for advice on a pre-rend on concrete? For example Weber :RpS_cursing: would advise their rendaid as a base, K Rend would probably advise HPX etc. Then if anything goes wrong you can contact the manufacturer but don't bother if it's Weber cause it will end up being your fault so save yourself the embarrassment.

Yep i will certainly do that , just thought i would ask the experts who actually use the stuff for some advice and hopefully get a quote to do the works , had 2 pm,s so thanks to them

Yep i will certainly do that , just thought i would ask the experts who actually use the stuff for some advice and hopefully get a quote to do the works , had 2 pm,s so thanks to them

if i were a little bit closer you would of had three by now :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.