Monocouche/Scratch Render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSimpson

Evening folks,

Looking to see what peoples opinion is on the best scratch render? only ever done Dry Dash till now but starting out on my own been contacted by Enewall rep for England. any opinions on what it's like?

Heard it is good monocouche. Only down side it is a slow setter but now it is getting cooler that is a good thing. Put on in the afternoon scrape next morning.

But as it gets colder you might find you will have to put on earlier and scrape later next day.

@RSimpson - Weber and Parex seem to be very popular Scratch Render systems in England. I haven't come across Enewall myself that much, we have sprayed it during demos though. If you let me know where you are I can have a word with a few of our contractors in your area to see if they use the product and they may be able to offer some advise on the material for you

Thanks for this, based in Preston now from Glasgow still trying to get used to the accent. I used enewall's dry dash a lot in the past but never their scratch so thought I'd ask since this seems to be the popular one, cheers @Rigsby ... @DaveAndersonREP I've used an acrylic finish before onto block work on a school, finish looked first class. is there much of a difference between the finish of parex's, k-rend & enewall's scratch? seem to be the three i'm hearing are preferred for it

Thanks for this, based in Preston now from Glasgow still trying to get used to the accent. I used enewall's dry dash a lot in the past but never their scratch so thought I'd ask since this seems to be the popular one, cheers @Rigsby ... @DaveAndersonREP I've used an acrylic finish before onto block work on a school, finish looked first class. is there much of a difference between the finish of parex's, k-rend & enewall's scratch? seem to be the three i'm hearing are preferred for it
I don't personally use the scratch renders very often as I am demonstrating machines so I don't have to scratch it back I would try to speak with some of the renderers in your local area as to what they are using

Evening folks,

Looking to see what peoples opinion is on the best scratch render? only ever done Dry Dash till now but starting out on my own been contacted by Enewall rep for England. any opinions on what it's like?
It's a decent render, one of my favourites.
Good to rule and spray, it's very creamy.
As said it's a long set, but this time of year until April it will work in your favour. Cheaper by kg than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.