monocouche render

Members online

Wadlow90

Hi lads is there any type of a render board what i can put on my shed and monocouche render do they do a board whats ok to do this.
Cheers

Cheers for the advice lads does the render boards come 8×4 sheets and can you mono straight on or do you need a backing coat or mesh etc?. Its like a man cave instead of painting it i just thought to mono it. What sort of price for the render boards am i looking at.
Cheers

Cheers for the advice lads does the render boards come 8×4 sheets and can you mono straight on or do you need a backing coat or mesh etc?. Its like a man cave instead of painting it i just thought to mono it. What sort of price for the render boards am i looking at.
Cheers
The boards come in all sorts of sizes buddy and yes you're going to need to mesh it and everything you are wanting to do is expensive phone a couple of builders merchants and get some prices, up here in Leeds an 8×4 cement particle board is around £35 plus vat or you can get ewi polystyrene boards ranging from 20mm to 90mm in 1200×600 from around £3,50 going up in price with the thickness of the board
Don't try and do this yourself you'll regret it