Monocouche polymer render

nightcreatur

I am currently having my house rendered with the monocouche polymer product.
The contractor has removed my old cement render and coated the brickwork with a red acrylic product to aid adhesion. He intends to apply the one coat of fassacouche render with no mesh is this accepted practice, all other similar works I have seen, two coats have been applied with a fiberglass mesh.
Thanks

The contractor has removed my old cement render and coated the brickwork with a red acrylic product to aid adhesion. He intends to apply the one coat of fassacouche render with no mesh is this accepted practice, all other similar works I have seen, two coats have been applied with a fiberglass mesh.
Thanks
What's in the quotation is there a system break down

Thanks
Basecoat and mesh on anything knocked off is standard it gives it strength and reduces the risk of it cracking