monocouch rendering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Hi
How do you lads control high suction back grounds when monocouch is been used , the reason I ask is I have a small front to do and its very old brickwork so it;s going to suck and I will using my hawk and trowel to apply the monocouch.

cheers henry

henry said:
Hi
How do you lads control high suction back grounds when monocouch is been used , the reason I ask is I have a small front to do and its very old brickwork so it;s going to suck and I will using my hawk and trowel to apply the monocouch.

cheers henry

Hawk and trowel? LOL do you live in a cave mate? ;)

use a product similar or the same as rend aid..pre rend..rendb4..vpprimer...rendprep.. you lay it on 5mm and let dry 24 hrs

Thanks for the info so do I need a short on long spiked scratcher and what thickness do you
apply this gear when spraying.

Flynnman your off ebuild are you not ? from Manchester me thinks.

cheers henry

henry said:
Thanks for the info so do I need a short on long spiked scratcher and what thickness do you
apply this gear when spraying.

Flynnman your off ebuild are you not ? from Manchester me thinks.

cheers henry

Henry you have a remarkable memory that is correct but twas many years ago and who was you on there?
Welcome to the forum :)

Hi Flynnman

Yer I was joff on e build I've missed your wit you used to give me some right belly laughs, so your still doing the reskims site work f---ed at this time and will be for some time yet.
So have you a ritmo or other machine I must say reading other lads post I would like a machine for backing coats
and mono rendering works I have only seen two jobs around me done in mono rendering its all shitty dashing which a lot looks very worn and tired, so mono rendering could take off still plenty of people with a few bob and willing to
spend on the house.

cheers Henry

henry said:
Hi Flynnman

Yer I was joff on e build I've missed your wit you used to give me some right belly laughs, so your still doing the reskims site work f---ed at this time and will be for some time yet.
So have you a ritmo or other machine I must say reading other lads post I would like a machine for backing coats
and mono rendering works I have only seen two jobs around me done in mono rendering its all (german word)ty dashing which a lot looks very worn and tired, so mono rendering could take off still plenty of people with a few bob and willing to
spend on the house.

cheers Henry

Alright joff welcome to the site and an excellent one aswell, glad you like my humour some STILL dont get it lol, I dont bother with sites at the mo the arse has fell out a bit, im not in manchester neither and i dont own a machine i just like to talk to the boys who do coz they are a right laugh. :)

i coated his mate dredge off once and bigbud sent me an email saying there would be no repercussions like i was fcuking bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.