monocouch.? level to sides or build up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgt

Hi, me again, decided to go for the mono infill.I have obtained the original colour/code etc, As some are aware,i am infilling the space where a garage door was, when i rule off would you leave mono hgher than existing or go exactly level.I am thinking that when i rub down that it be better to have higher than existing to allow for rub down.

(I gotta get this right or nicklearse will laff his you know wot off.lol):RpS_lol:

Thanks jules

And here's a question from me.

How many clueless muppets are there out there willing to **** up peoples homes with render just to make a quick buck?

It never patches in,no matter how good you are. The only way forward on this one is to level up everything, rebead in 10mm beads, Microgobetis and re-render.

muppet.jpg One...........

Basically im wondering if i leave the whole job proud by how many millimetres, then rub back to existing.It appears that you are correct and micro whatever is the way. Iv just gotta give the mono patching a go to prove nicklearse wrong,lol.

Im signing his name init afta the job, lol

It never patches in,no matter how good you are. The only way forward on this one is to level up everything, rebead in 10mm beads, Microgobetis and re-render.

Hey Andy, does this mean re beading all the existing tram lines and header features with bead etc,The section above the garage has angled headers etc.

010.jpg Okay guys, heres the pic of the job, Know youv all been dying to see it, anybody want to quote it? lol

ha, no wonder you want to just patch the door in. im assuming thats scaring the **** out of you?

and to politely add to my previous comments, with regards to you getting the original colour an code, it will still look **** :)

View attachment 1468 Okay guys, heres the pic of the job, Know youv all been dying to see it, anybody want to quote it? lol

just looking at this picture,it looks familiar. is it at boston spa near leeds? we did some ashlar like this on a permisson site about 2 years ago using pral m.might be that we did it originally, what would be the odds on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.