Monoblanco

Andy M

Used this gear today and to me it's every bit as bad as Blanc du littoral.
The machine bridged after 5 minutes strangely (Ritmo) and adjusted the water to get a decent consistency but the gear just wouldn't spray nice and the cap kept blowing off the gun.
As with blanc,the stuff turns to piss on the rule and seems to have no body to it but it sure as hell cakes in the mixing zone.
Back on the wall ,we had to leave the gear 20 minutes to take up making ruling hard work and if we went on it sooner it slumped.

Used this gear today and to me it's every bit as bad as Blanc du littoral.
The machine bridged after 5 minutes strangely (Ritmo) and adjusted the water to get a decent consistency but the gear just wouldn't spray nice and the cap kept blowing off the gun.
As with blanc,the stuff turns to piss on the rule and seems to have no body to it but it sure as hell cakes in the mixing zone.
Back on the wall ,we had to leave the gear 20 minutes to take up making ruling hard work and if we went on it sooner it slumped.
We had exactly the same with it,
The first job I used the ritmo on it kept blowing the cap off and wouldn't spray right, I phoned @blones up thinking it was our gaff, and us not using the machine correctly.
But Ive run it through my deisel pump fine on various occasions since, might just be an issue with the ritmo and bl10.

That bl10 is a different animal to other mono
I sprayed it through no problems
You need to know in advance about the ruling so your ready for it
I was spraying onto maite!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys,it's completely different to Monorex and one more elevation left thank God.
Weber Chalk from now on if they want a Whitish finish.

That bl10 is a different animal to other mono
I sprayed it through no problems
You need to know in advance about the ruling so your ready for it
I was spraying onto maite!![emoji23]

yep its a stand alone product.
but its one of the reasons they changed the composition of original bl10,as it was problematic using it.
its due to the high marble content in it, but its the only stand alone bright white render out there, your weber chalks, enewall white and sas hbs white etc arnt true whites.

Bobby,it was shite to spray,coming out inconsistently even on the wettest I'd dare risk. The product is one on its own, and is still a world away from anything else in the mineral render book.

Bobby,it was shite to spray,coming out inconsistently even on the wettest I'd dare risk. The product is one on its own, and is still a world away from anything else in the mineral render book.
Take the sample out the book when showing it to folk!!

Lol,got another tomorrow, the hopper has been cleaned to with in an inch of its life and wiped over in silicone spray,mixing zone scrubbed and wallpaper paste mixed ready to prime the hose,also the gun airline filed.
If this doesn't go sweet,Monoblanco and Ritmo M are best of enemies.

That's good,Monorex no problem ,this stuff goes okay ish at first and then sprays in one inch bands after 15 minutes and looks heavy.We leave it alone for a while then touch it with the rule and it turns back into piss just like Blanc.

There's a knack to it alright, we put 17 pallets though a ritmo on one job a few years back so got to grips with it.

I used it a couple of week ago through g4 and it kept blowing cap off,stressed to the max and it was a 80m gable.

Just a heads up really,sprayed it again yesterday with the water set at 500 on the Ritmo. It looked really pissy coming out of the pump but sprayed fine and held up on the wall ok.
Certainly took the stress levels to a new dimension this gear.

Just a heads up really,sprayed it again yesterday with the water set at 500 on the Ritmo. It looked really pissy coming out of the pump but sprayed fine and held up on the wall ok.
We've got one to spray the week before Christmas using the ritmo and im dreading it to be honest.

It went well to be fair,I forgot to add that I changed the black spray cap over to the blue (knowing these fit tighter)and no problems with that blowing off.
I think the key is spray wet and pump on speed 9 or 10 otherwise we found it would peel away and it hates block work with any moisture content but we got over this by spreading a thin coat over and spraying onto that .

It went well to be fair,I forgot to add that I changed the black spray cap over to the blue (knowing these fit tighter)and no problems with that blowing off.
I think the key is spray wet and pump on speed 9 or 10 otherwise we found it would peel away and it hates block work with any moisture content but we got over this by spreading a thin coat over and spraying onto that .
What's the blue cap?

500 damn thats wet buddy

Blue spray cap Owls, It's weird Bobby I'm on a Ritmo M and green float tube but on the G4 I used to have we sprayed between 260 and 280

Water at 500 fook me that's must be wet when I've put k rend through my ritmo it's only on 200 .

All I can think is the measure increments on the tube must be different.
I had to replace the flow tube last year and the new one has different measurement scale.