Monoblanco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy

Hi guys, hope everyone happy , I'm spraying Parex monoblanco Tuesday and never sprayed this. Now I'm told it's different to most of the other mono I've sprayed. Has anyone sprayed this and how do you get on with it thanks

Its loose. Too wet or too heavy it can slide. Just do a small panel first u be right. After that its nice

Thanks guys, I'm lucky in this case because it's only 4 gable tops 15m2 in each. So a good practice with this stuff, I was told it wets up, so don't play with it

Over micro at 15 mm be sweet overnight. Can u justify the measure over 2 days tho price wise?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Over micro at 15 mm be sweet overnight. Can u justify the measure over 2 days tho price wise?

Cheers mate,yeah it's no bother as in on the inside too 14 flats, so will work better cheers

So what is the right consistency,not too wet not too stiff haha
If too wet slides. If too stiff u gotta rule/trowel it too hardnit will slide. U need to find the "sweet spot" then its loverly.
Dont worry just use the force

If too wet slides. If too stiff u gotta rule/trowel it too hardnit will slide. U need to find the "sweet spot" then its loverly.
Dont worry just use the force

Haha brilliant mate, I never normally worry. I normally adapt to product I've not used very quickly but there's a few lads telling me it's awful stuff . Cheers mate

Haha brilliant mate, I never normally worry. I normally adapt to product I've not used very quickly but there's a few lads telling me it's awful stuff . Cheers mate
I get asked to go on with gangs all the time and start em off with it. Think a few have moaned about the product to the suppliers. Job u got is ideal first use. Careful not to second pass too soon tho it can be tempting on a small measure but this wont take it

I get asked to go on with gangs all the time and start em off with it. Think a few have moaned about the product to the suppliers. Job u got is ideal first use. Careful not to second pass too soon tho it can be tempting on a small measure but this wont take it

I always think your help and support with renders is one of the best on here ,Respect mate

The stuffs dreadful if your not careful with it, don't play with it to much on the rule or it will start to run. It's a heavy, dense material, also a quicker set than monorex so bear that in mind.

We put 22 pallets of the stuff on one build a few years back, you soon get the jist of it.

Cheers mate appreciated advise [emoji106]

The stuffs dreadful if your not careful with it, don't play with it to much on the rule or it will start to run. It's a heavy, dense material, also a quicker set than monorex so bear that in mind.

We put 22 pallets of the stuff on one build a few years back, you soon get the jist of it.
Will do cheers mate

Sounds like Jubs ocr on Vezecryil. Rush it and it slides off, play withi it and it slides.

Last edited:
So with these reports it's as bad as blanc during littoral then?.
No its not as tricky as blanc. Its an improvement on it but still has some of its characteristics. Its kind of half way between that and mono.

Hi guys did the monoblanco this week it went good once I took the advise on board, I sprayed two gable one and meshed then sprayed second pass. It is funny stuff it doesn't like been sprayed too thick or it runs, you can't hit it too quick with the serrated edge or it runs, you can't Spatz it too quick or it runs lol,as been said you have to get the sweet spot with it all, so thanks everyone [emoji106] appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.