Mono scrapers

church

Hi , can anyone let me know the pro and cons , and the best ones to buy , thanks C .

Hey church hope you’re doing well always go for the short tooth the long tooth bounce on the wall when you’re scraping

I normally use a hedgehog, preferably dead but one time the bugger woke up mid scratch then I felt guilty and had to put it down. I now only use ethical dead hedgehog skins. (Unless I can get road kill with little quill damage)

Thanks all , must admit mine was a little bit of a lazy post lol , just wondered if there was any real difference in the tooth one and the spines long and short ., but thanks for the replies , Hi Spunky hope your well , and thank you Olican for a generous offer very kind .

Thanks all , must admit mine was a little bit of a lazy post lol , just wondered if there was any real difference in the tooth one and the spines long and short ., but thanks for the replies , Hi Spunky hope your well , and thank you Olican for a generous offer very kind .
I'd suggest buying long and short and off set teeth and seeing what works best for you at what stage. The longer teeth are better for when the gear has gone harder than expected. The power scraper is overkill In my experience