Mono jet for sale

Members online

wiganlad

Private Member
I am selling my. Pft monojet. Reason for selling its simple. I have had to second hand machines now and I feel it's time to invest in a shiny new one. I'm only selling the machine and AV 3000 water pump. Open to sensible offers but I am also putting it on eBay tonight. It's in full working order and was serviced in January by Ian Jones at pft Wales.

The Village hotel is good in Swansea.

Hope you have enjoyed the Monojet it was a good machine when I had it. Pity they don't make anymore.

G4 x with on board water pump. I think that's the one Ian quoted me on. I'm putting it on a 30 day auction. Then I'll order mine. Tbh I'll prob order it in a couple week. Night on the town in Swansea while I'm down there
The best machine out there G4 !!well i like mine !lol

Not used g4 but used the g5 and ezek4 which I'm using just now and sre far better than the monojet not knocking the monojet as it has done me proud but not a patch on the bigger machines

Monojet is the same power as the G4? ButI bet that star wheel is handy.
Was told that as well lol well ezek4 sprayed alot faster than the monojet and that is based on the g4 and the g5 spray faster than the monojet so there must be a difference the g5 is a 35mm hose but the ezek4 is 25mm hose same as the monojet

Used the 2 machines on same job material and took roter straters rom monojet put on ezek4 and there was a huge difference

I love Motörhead !!! If you like to gamble i tell you im your man, you win some lose some, its all the same to me....

If its the same motor why is it now being sold with a 20 Kva genny ?when the real G4 needs a 12,5 kva ? ,but if it does what you want happy days ,all about getting it on the wall

Wouldn't know that as I never bought a genie with it think it's been sold with a 15kva gennie it does work of the sane genny as g4 not knocking pft or the g4 was going to buy the g4 but got better deal

It has been known mate. Carls fight with santa cruz had been confirmed tonight

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It has been known mate. Carls fight with santa cruz had been confirmed tonight

Is it going to be in new York. . I was told Monday it was going to be there if it was going to go ahead

I dont know much about his opponent?

I've seen him fight a few times he's good. I don't think he lost any fights yet. I know he has a few belts to. He's going to be a hard opponent

If its the same motor why is it now being sold with a 20 Kva genny ?when the real G4 needs a 12,5 kva ? ,but if it does what you want happy days ,all about getting it on the wall

It is exactly the same top motor, in fact, I replaced a top motor on a G4 today and took it off a K4 that was in stock as the customer needed it urgently.

The reason we sell a 20KvA gene is purely because, we make them, we then offer our customers more for their money compared to our competitors.

We also have our K4's running from old 12.5KvA genes.