Mono help

Members online

B29

Alright lads been asked to price a mono job
its site work but all my mono work is domestic so not sure what the site rates are
He wants armoured mono so take it its 1 pass mesh the top out ??
Never done this method before we always base coat an mesh then mono just to cover our backs
Its 6000 mtrs labour only plus we would need some diggs too as its away from home
Any of you guys know whats the going rate at the min for this system
Oh just to add we use a machine cheers lads

Work out ur normal total cost, minus the material and that's ur labour cost :)

If you get it sweet and if you don't don't stress

Wana be getting at least £100m2 pal labour only or just isn't worth doing..gud luck pal hope u get job

Wana be getting at least £100m2 pal labour only or just isn't worth doing..gud luck pal hope u get job

Maybe up in the North but I'd double it if down South. You monkeys eh!? [emoji16][emoji16][emoji87][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wont get an answer on here mate or even any real advice so wouldnt bother

anybody asking rates will get the same replies and my disagree wasnt just about your comment on this thread
Like I said mate disagree all you want with this or any comment ive ever written on any thread since I joined...9 times out of 10 anyone who is new gets the same reaction

Like I said mate disagree all you want with this or any comment ive ever written on any thread since I joined...9 times out of 10 anyone who is new gets the same reaction
why would i disagree with any comment you've ever written ?? you can say what you want the same as anyone else, but the forum wouldnt be as big as it is if people didnt receive advise

why would i disagree with any comment you've ever written ?? you can say what you want the same as anyone else, but the forum wouldnt be as big as it is if people didnt receive advise
Bet you can count the amount of regular new posters in the last year on your fingers and toes

This blokes been a member longer than most of us mind! Prob a few of us put together even!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends how and what your asking imo
Like I said was just my view mate...see very few new people going away with much advice....i agree that the regulars do a good job of helping each other out

Rates have always been a no,no for good reason.On here you get first time posters that only want to know prices then disappear never to be heard from again.

Just trying to make a honest living pal! I feel as tho I'm getting mugged off tho at min at £100m2 labour only
£100 m2 is that all I'm charging £300 m2 and that's on base coat and I'm doing 50m2 A day . Loads of monies ha ha

The forum is here to help anybody and everybody but the reason why rates is a sore subject is because people disagree... and its not good to have those prices on a public forum :D

On a side note TPF is 3% busier this year already

The forum is here to help anybody and everybody but the reason why rates is a sore subject is because people disagree... and its not good to have those prices on a public forum :D

That 3% is all Vince traffic lol..

since you started you should finish it Danny :rolleyes:How much is 3% ?:D. I don't understand %

How many new members with more than 100 posts comparable to other years? Busier doesnt mean much if they dont hang around