Mono colour/drying time

Members online

GrantyBoy

Done a large garage conversion last week in k rend white ft and it's a bit darker than the sample the client got sent out. He's passed comment on the colour not being the same, will it dry out whiter? is this common?

Done a large garage conversion last week in k rend white ft and it's a bit darker than the sample the client got sent out. He's passed comment on the colour not being the same, will it dry out whiter? is this common?
The sample is never the same as what your going to do but it time it will dry in time whiter

T
Cheers lads. It's not a million miles away, wish I said to him at the beginning though.
Drop some paint off for him lol . I did a house a few months ago in polar white which is cream . The customer picked the colour and ordered the gear and after I'd finished he said it's not white and asked if will turn white ha ha . The answer was no and you've picked the wrong colour then oops oh his part .

Last edited:
Had same problem, k rend rep said it takes three to four weeks for the true colour to come through.

I did a Nano job in a particular code facing West. This was in their neighbours garden. The neighbour then asked me to an adjoining wall which faced South in the same colour code.

They complained that the two walls was a different shade. Little did they know I did theirs with the left over from their neighbours.

You will not get two seperate walls in the same ral code, one facing South and one facing West looking the same when one is in the shade and the other in the light. She accepted the reason, apoligized and all is forgiven.

Reactions: Mag