Money.

Members online

If you aint heard of this conference that took place in october 2019 have a quick look.

Holy s**t.

watched it as pandemic first came out, quite an eye opener and showed how money could be made.

Apparently there going to announce something today at his daily 5 press thingy.
It’s shocking how the self employed have been treated in all this, as said it should be something like 80% of last years tax return.It’s tough Shite if your a cash in hand and not declared anything, why should you get anything back when your not paying in like the majority of us in the first place.

That's why I never listen to the media, I use my own judgement.
if you convince yourself there is no work to be had you will 100% have no work.
I am thinking otherwise and I have work for now.
Did your own iudgement tell you tape with holes in will be a success

Apparently there going to announce something today at his daily 5 press thingy.
It’s shocking how the self employed have been treated in all this, as said it should be something like 80% of last years tax return.It’s tough Shite if your a cash in hand and not declared anything, why should you get anything back when your not paying in like the majority of us in the first place.
Hope its a lump sum. Though i.m reluctant to take any thing unless i.m desperate as the sneaky f**k**s will have some sneaky way of getting double back

Im afraid it looks like this is too big for most of us,majority of self employed will not come back from this one.even if you have savings the demand for domestics will be flat for years,its no use glossing over this.the recesion after this one will be massive.the only hope i see is if they can get a test out and you can prove you have had it you can say to customers you are clear.if they had done what trump has done give everyone a $1000 a month worry about economy later self employed might ride this out. But 4/5 million self employed are now looking down the barrel of a gun this morning.statuary sick pay.if you have a partner and they are self employed too omg.
Its so tragic. God i hope im wrong.
f**k me you’re a gloomy c**t ain’t ya

f**k me you’re a gloomy c**t ain’t ya
Look in the right places and make your own mind up.they ain't revealing half of what this will do.have you researched this virus.we ain't had the first wave yet.do you know their is a second wave to come after that.good luck with your optimism.

Look in the right places and make your own mind up.they ain't revealing half of what this will do.have you researched this virus.we ain't had the first wave yet.do you know their is a second wave to come after that.good luck with your optimism.
Didn’t say anything about my own optimism nor was I dismissive of your opinion. I just think there is a lot of scaremongering going around and the gloomy speculation that’s thrown around will only f**k with peoples mental health atm

In
That's why I never listen to the media, I use my own judgement.
if you convince yourself there is no work to be had you will 100% have no work.
I am thinking otherwise and I have work for now.
What’s that punching holes in duct tape

Didn’t say anything about my own optimism nor was I dismissive of your opinion. I just think there is a lot of scaremongering going around and the gloomy speculation that’s thrown around will only f**k with peoples mental health atm
It's all about opinions,correct or wrong.the problem is a seen at the weekend people seem to think this is not serious.a lot of people don't know when the lockdown comes it only achieves delay of mass infection.the virus is still their.so when lockdown is lifted another large infection returns.no vaccine for year or more,herd immunity if it works more than a year.and their are other issues I won't go into.and this is not my opinion these are facts from infectious disease biologists.

It's all about opinions,correct or wrong.the problem is a seen at the weekend people seem to think this is not serious.a lot of people don't know when the lockdown comes it only achieves delay of mass infection.the virus is still their.so when lockdown is lifted another large infection returns.no vaccine for year or more,herd immunity if it works more than a year.and their are other issues I won't go into.and this is not my opinion these are facts from infectious disease biologists.
I was referring purely to your opinions on the economy mate