Money on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasjack

Just a quick question

I was wondering if anyone does anything on the side of plastering to bring in more money?

Been thinking a lot recently about how to earn more money on the side of work without hardly doing much?

Just a quick question

I was wondering if anyone does anything on the side of plastering to bring in more money?

Been thinking a lot recently about how to earn more money on the side of work without hardly doing much?
I'm a naked butler on the week end :musculoso:

Lol I'll be behind the burger van waiting for the woman. I mean waiting for it to open, did you say that you still live in willenhall or did live in willenhall?

Yeah Willenhall at the mo but will be moving in the new year dont know where yet but more than likely around the Walsall area.

If anyone can suggest any investments I'd be very greatful
Stock market but stick to ftse as you'll get raped on the AIM market.....morrisons is 9% yield at the moment and the fixed the dividend for two years. Add in 10-20% capital growth and you can be quids in......im not a charlie big banana or anything and only playing with a small amount but done around 20% the last couple of years on the ftse.

Or maybe invest in gold, at like a 10 year low, bound to bounce back at some time, invest in the physical stuff though as the ETF funds are all smoke and mirrors and one day will come crashing down.

Just a quick question

Got me Mrs working at a strip club on Friday and Saturday night to increase our income.After about a month she said I should get into working down there too as she was pulling in an extra £1000 a week.I said what would I have to do she said just a bit of G string waiter work collecting and serving drinks £200 a night.Got down there for my induction night last Tuesday...

And it was only Mr flipping G** UK night
Cow bag.

Made a packet on tips though,lol.

Or maybe invest in gold, at like a 10 year low, bound to bounce back at some time, invest in the physical stuff though as the ETF funds are all smoke and mirrors and one day will come crashing down.
I thought gold (to buy) is at a high at the moment going back 10-12 years ago you could pick it up for £100 an oz at the jewellery quarter in brum now it's round about £400 an oz????? Wait till the price in gold drops and just buy scrap gold off eBay and places like that when you've got enough take it to a jewellers and have them melt it down to bullion and get it stamped keep it until the price rockets up again and your quids in if you've saved enough more than any Isa or saving bond

I thought gold (to buy) is at a high at the moment going back 10-12 years ago you could pick it up for £100 an oz at the jewellery quarter in brum now it's round about £400 an oz????? Wait till the price in gold drops and just buy scrap gold off eBay and places like that when you've got enough take it to a jewellers and have them melt it down to bullion and get it stamped keep it until the price rockets up again and your quids in if you've saved enough more than any Isa or saving bond

Golds price has dropped from $1900 to about $1050...dont know the pound coversion, its a 5 year low not 10 after having a look.....will not go back to the massive lows of 10-15 years ago as the central banks have bought to much at the higher prices (just my opinion)....i bought some gold a few months ago for like you said leave it for 5-10 and see it double. Clever old gordon brown sold all our reserves off at $300 :nocausagracia:

Got me Mrs working at a strip club on Friday and Saturday night to increase our income.After about a month she said I should get into working down there too as she was pulling in an extra £1000 a week.I said what would I have to do she said just a bit of G string waiter work collecting and serving drinks £200 a night.Got down there for my induction night last Tuesday...

And it was only Mr flipping G** UK night
Cow bag.

Made a packet on tips though,lol.

But struggling to sit down, one of the bears took a liking to him.

Golds price has dropped from $1900 to about $1050...dont know the pound coversion, its a 5 year low not 10 after having a look.....will not go back to the massive lows of 10-15 years ago as the central banks have bought to much at the higher prices (just my opinion)....i bought some gold a few months ago for like you said leave it for 5-10 and see it double. Clever old gordon brown sold all our reserves off at $300 :nocausagracia:
Gold will always have value it's just knowing when to sell it, my bro had a 5oz bangle and sold it when the gold shot up then a month later it went up again if he'd of waited he would have got an extra few hundred £ on top of what he already made

I always used to do small welding type bits and bobs until the firm I worked for went bump.
I'm now a full time engineer/welder/dogsbody and do plastering on the side to make extra cash.

60p each that can't be right surely?
Lick 200 envelopes for £120 ffs I'm in :bananahappy:
I thought it would be more like 6p an envelope.

image.jpeg
:sisi::risas:

60p each that can't be right surely?
Lick 200 envelopes for £120 ffs I'm in :bananahappy:
I thought it would be more like 6p an envelope.

I thought the same until he invoiced for his money [emoji28] not a bad wage for using spit [emoji38][emoji38][emoji1]

Just a quick question

I was plastering for few years, things got quiet so I took up stone mason on the side. Things got quiet there then I took up block laying on the side. Then work got quiet there and I took up tiling on the side. Fast forward 20 odd years and I now run my own business plastering, tiling,block laying and stone mason. If all off these go quiet at same time, I'm taking up couch potatoe because by fcuk if I'm going out to learn another trade again :birra::birras:

I was plastering for few years, things got quiet so I took up stone mason on the side. Things got quiet there then I took up block laying on the side. Then work got quiet there and I took up tiling on the side. Fast forward 20 odd years and I now run my own business plastering, tiling,block laying and stone mason. If all off these go quiet at same time, I'm taking up couch potatoe because by fcuk if I'm going out to learn another trade again :birra::birras:
The next time work goes quite try to take up something thats not in the building game. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.