MONDAY MORNING!!

barmyuk

On the job just mixed my gear and the plumber arrives on site.....30 minutes later he says, "god my arms are killing me, 7 bags of multi and a bag of bonding i went through on saturday..... wasnt bothered though £350.00 i got for it just couldnt lift my pint up"

What f**k**g chance have we got!!

If he wants to bang 70m2 on for £2 a metre then he's welcome to it. I do see your point, why would a plumber need to be plastering on a Saturday, be interesting to see the mess he left, you might be lucky and get the call to sort it

haha mate dont understand people obviously a greedy man!! point is if we put prices in and you have people going around saying they can do it for £2m how can we make anything for trade we do, its hard enough never mind other trades trying to do it, making our life harder!!

Sounds like bullshit to me. Plumbers earn too well to need to be working like that. It would prob kill the average plumber a day like that. Also our jobs not something any Harbert can do. Let alone 7 bags worth

Sounds like bullshit to me. Plumbers earn too well to need to be working like that. It would prob kill the average plumber a day like that. Also our jobs not something any Harbert can do. Let alone 7 bags worth

dont under stand why he would lie though, he was explaining the job to me......be a good days work for a time served plasterer never mind a plumber, think he might of chanced it but done it over the two days at the weekend!

8x25kg bags made hs arms ache?

And he calls himself a spread?

Pussy.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Slide320.jpg