Monday blues mug give away

Members online

Good morning :)

I have some mugs to give away so let's see what you are up to and the ones with the most likes will get a mug

Wanking in a care home. I tried to turn the light on and 2 mins later theres 3 nurses kicking the door down.

Apparently this isn’t for the light

B1EEDB53-434B-442E-86CE-62CE66D20F4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Turned up to my job this morning to hear " sorry but im skint". Was halfway through saying " why didnt you ring me yester.........." and just walked away.Back in the van for a mcdonalds breakfast and a 5 minute winge in my head................f**k it im winding down a week early for me hols :coffe:

Turned up to my job this morning to hear " sorry but im skint". Was halfway through saying " why didnt you ring me yester.........." and just walked away.Back in the van for a mcdonalds breakfast and a 5 minute winge in my head................f**k it im winding down a week early for me hols :coffe:
Were u going mAte

Not started yet. Full flat of artex ceilings. All 5 prepped n pvad . Eat food n bring gear up n go home .

Skim the lot in 2 days n earned ur months wage in 3 days
2days to skim 5 ceilings and a day prep no wonder your busy taking that long on each job

I’m doing the same enquiring about vans in the middle of the night when i’m up feeding the baby, their ringing me up. Soz i’m skint, was a good idea getting van valuations in the night.

Nothing. Been to supermarket with Mrs. Was going to make a hot drink but I don't have a mug! The highlight of my day so far is listening to the cat snoring. Oh.. For those that think it's all gloom I'm out looking at work tonight and tomorrow.

Some people have no decency. That is bad Arti. U deserve a mug.

Been screeding wet room floor for 90 yr old, worked all his life but can't get full grant for works. When the unwashed get everything.

So I've decided to donate 20% of my wages every week to a government charity. That supports people with a common health condition called boneidleitous. So they don't have to suffer the infliction of work.