Molds

1Rob

Hi does anybody know if people are still making ceiling roses etc looking for some used molds I am an amputee below knee and looking for something to pass my time thanks must be reasonable priced not been able to work since 5 year

Hi does anybody know if people are still making ceiling roses etc looking for some used molds I am an amputee below knee and looking for something to pass my time thanks must be reasonable priced not been able to work since 5 year
Didn't you come on here a few years ago

I think your problem will be what you consider "reasonable priced". @JessThePlasterer has some she'll sell, but I don't see why she'd sell for any less than their true value.

one way would be buy some ready made roses then reproduce them using vinomould but its not a cheap way sometimes see them on ebay but they could be well used and on there way out goodluck but speak to@jess the plasterer